Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
WritersQuill chapter 160 . 10/28/2010
i must say its been a very long time since i have read this particular story over again. It was just as good as the first time, perhaps even better :D And in all this time i have yet to find a MMAD fic that can surpass this one. Thanks once again for an amazing story and a wonderful insight on our two favorite professors

aka dumisalive92
prettiestboy chapter 38 . 10/12/2010
Why do the other house elves have to pick on litlle blampa ? bad bully houseelves hahahaha
prettiestboy chapter 32 . 10/10/2010
send should be sending .

thier sixth year should be in thier sixth year.
prettiestboy chapter 31 . 10/10/2010
Minerva is someone you don't wanna get mad at you. Hermione is another and so is Ginny.
prettiestboy chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
In this chapter you said albus broke his wand in two pieces. Later om in the same chapter you have albus saying the wand was broken in three pieces. hhmmm? hahaha!

Hilarious A play with words!
prettiestboy chapter 27 . 10/10/2010
pixie sticks is like sweettarts crushed up in a straw.I prefer the chocolate roasted by the little dragon fire meself.
prettiestboy chapter 26 . 10/10/2010
Some chapters have too much detail. Other than that it's a great story. What you write could actually bring out your personality in a story. And it let's people get a glimpse of what your like.
prettiestboy chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
Don't mind him naughtyboy. He obviously did'nt understand your review . You should have told him many other writers chapters are twice as long ,there just shorter stories is all. Had he read some of the books at our library and seen how long the chapters are in them .He would know that 160 chapters is a small task compared to a 12,000 page book.
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 160 . 10/9/2010
First of all, this is the best story I have ever read on fanfiction ever. This story was perfect! There was a good amount of drama, romance, humor and I found it to fufill everything I have ever wanted for Minerva and Albus. I especially loved Quin, he and Gertrude were definately my favorites. The other lovely couples (Poppy and Murdoch, Gertrude and Malcolm) were great as well, I would definatley suggest that stories about them would be more than welcome LOL ;) I have read many of your other stories, and I find that you are a great author. I am also very sorry that anyone flammed you, I understand that life takes its toll on people, and you cant always update quickly and considering that this story is 160chps, the long time frame is , This is the longest story Ive read on ffnet. Again, this was an immense pleasure to read, and I am so glad that I discovered this story.
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
I love your development of Melina ] She's a really strong character. This was an interesting chapter; the light conversational tone fits it well, and I still love it :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I liked seeing the relationship between Minerva and her family, especially between her and her brother :) It's not how I imagined things between them but I can see their family could have been like that. I'm really enjoying reading this story and it's clear that you've put a lot of thought into each of the chapters so far :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
"...asking with some sympathy if his brother was suffering from spell-damage, or perhaps was a bit simple-minded." This made me laugh out loud (and choke on chocolate biscuit XD).

I really liked the interaction between Albus and Minerva as a student. Your characterisation of her when she was younger was very refreshing and the chapter was an enjoyable read.

psycho-pink-faerie chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
This chapter provided a good backstory and it shows that this fic has been well thought out. I enjoyed the tone of it and it fits your writing style well. Great job :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
I decided to come back and review some more of this fic. I liked this chapter and Albus' thought process.

I loved: 'She had clearly viewed that brief meeting in a very different light than he had. Believing that he could assuage her feelings and calm her down a bit – perhaps even offer her a peppermint pillow, his most recent favourite sweet –' Hahaa I like your sense of humour and it works well alongside your writing style.

I also enjoyed the 'One should never say the first thing that pops into one's head...' it made me smile :)

This chapter was just as good as the previous ones and I look forward to seeing what comes next.

psycho-pink-faerie chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
O.o Poor Minerva! I knew it was Albus that spoke at the end of chapter three; it had to be haha. Oh dearr :[ I liked this chapter as much (if not more) as the three previous ones and am glad to see that your work is of this consistent standard. I love your interactions between Minerva and Poppy :) I hope Minerva manages to straighten things out. Great job :)
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »