Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
I decided to come back and review some more of this fic. I liked this chapter and Albus' thought process.

I loved: 'She had clearly viewed that brief meeting in a very different light than he had. Believing that he could assuage her feelings and calm her down a bit – perhaps even offer her a peppermint pillow, his most recent favourite sweet –' Hahaa I like your sense of humour and it works well alongside your writing style.

I also enjoyed the 'One should never say the first thing that pops into one's head...' it made me smile :)

This chapter was just as good as the previous ones and I look forward to seeing what comes next.

-Leanne
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
O.o Poor Minerva! I knew it was Albus that spoke at the end of chapter three; it had to be haha. Oh dearr :[ I liked this chapter as much (if not more) as the three previous ones and am glad to see that your work is of this consistent standard. I love your interactions between Minerva and Poppy :) I hope Minerva manages to straighten things out. Great job :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Hahahaha beard conditioning? This was brilliant. I know it was shorter than the other chapters but you still managed to put enough information into it to keep the readers interested. I'm really enjoying this fic ] Minerva is one of my favourite characters, and I don't usually like the MMAD pairing but I'm going to give it a go because, like I said before I think it has a lot of potential. Well written :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
My favourite line from this chapter was:

"She was also none too pleased that Gertie could mount the steps to the Headmaster's private quarters without invitation, while she was relegated to being dumped on his office floor."

The image that conjures up is brilliant. I also loved the idea of Albus sliding down to his office ]

The flow of this piece is fantastic, and I love the humour you slip in.

Great chapter :)
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is an excellent opening chapter which I enjoyed immensely. You got Minerva's character spot on and I liked the way you've written it. I definately plan on reading your further chapters and think this one shows a lot of potential to be a brilliant story. My favourite bit of this chapter were the first three lines.
JessicaBrightstar chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
omg, i love this ! (I CLAIM REVIEW NUMBER 3000, bahahahaha :D) but yeahhh, it totally rocks !
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Not a pairing I usually go for, but this was recommended to me and I'm glad I took a look. Very interesting start - will be coming back for more.
Dejsha's World chapter 160 . 12/23/2009
A beautiful beautiful story. This has enspired me in so many ways and it is the longest, most well-written story that I have ever read on FFN. It even replaced HP for the week and a half that it took me to read it;)

Dejsha
Dejsha's World chapter 159 . 12/23/2009
This is a beautiful chapter; and Albus is indeed wonderful:)
Dejsha's World chapter 158 . 12/23/2009
A great chapter and its sad that Herbert died:(
Dejsha's World chapter 157 . 12/23/2009
This is a great chapter. I hope Herbert has a few peaceful days left. Also, what does the game 'go' involve?
Dejsha's World chapter 156 . 12/23/2009
This is a great chapter; I am glad that the wards passed to Minerva easily:)
Dejsha's World chapter 155 . 12/23/2009
This is a great chapter and I love it!
Dejsha's World chapter 154 . 12/22/2009
This is a great chapter. I hope Malcolm is alright and was it because Albus's Animagus is a Phoenix that he was able to be unharmed by the fire? (I'm glad). Also, I have to ask, what exactly do house-elves look like? A interesting question rose to my mind: How is it that they can apperate in the castle; when witches and wizards can not? Great chapter! I can't wait to see if they are both alright.
Dejsha's World chapter 153 . 12/22/2009
This is a beautiful chapter; I'm glad Minerva told Albus of her lovers. I wonder if he'll mention Gertrude? Great chapter!
2,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »