Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Dejsha's World chapter 152 . 12/22/2009
This is a great chapter! I love their romance:)
Dejsha's World chapter 151 . 12/22/2009
I really like this chapter and am glad Malina and Brennon are married;)
Dejsha's World chapter 150 . 12/22/2009
A beautiful chapter:)
Dejsha's World chapter 149 . 12/22/2009
This is a beautiful chapter. I really love the poem. It is beautiful:)
Dejsha's World chapter 148 . 12/22/2009
This is a really good chapter:) I'm glad that Malcolm and Albus are more friends now:)
Dejsha's World chapter 147 . 12/22/2009
A great chapter! I wonder where they will have their holiday. Egypt would've been interesting, though:) I want to go to Egypt:d
Dejsha's World chapter 146 . 12/22/2009
A beautiful chapter. I wonder if they ever do consider having children though:)
Dejsha's World chapter 145 . 12/22/2009
A great chapter!:)
Dejsha's World chapter 144 . 12/22/2009
This is a great chapter:) I really like it. I've looked up some words in the dictionary that I didn't understand the meaning of and written them down and its helped me understand the sentences better! brilliant chapter:)
Dejsha's World chapter 143 . 12/21/2009
A great chapter! I love them when they are a couple and before (but especially now.) I thought; if you are interested (and hadn't known about it), there is a site for "adault fanfiction" and I'm sure what kind of fanfics that site attracts, so if you wanted to post the story there; with the chapters (which would be suitable for the site- the adault/language theme) than that is a suggestion;) Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 142 . 12/21/2009
A really really nice chapter:) I agree that is a romantic place for dessert;)
Dejsha's World chapter 141 . 12/21/2009
The outing Minerva and Albus had was nice. I really liked this chapter. I have alot of the classical songs tht you said except a few (like the Nutcracker). I was a student interested in music during my time at school and classical music is really nice. I like Fer elise and Swanlake the best though:) Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 140 . 12/21/2009
Oh I wonder where their going;)

Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 139 . 12/21/2009
This is a great chapter. I loved it!
Dejsha's World chapter 138 . 12/21/2009
This was just beautiful . . .
2,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »