Reviews for After the Storm
invasionfreak chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
That was really great to read i enjoyed it very much
DarkProtectress chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
great story

i hope you have larkin and russell make up they are just soo good together.
Jailyn chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
Great story so far, however, I noticed a discrepancy between Larkin's baby's name...is it Shannon, or Jenny? In one chapter it's Shannon, and in this last chapter it was Jenny...you should really settle on one name. Other than that it is really good. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
Ah, those were some last two good updates.

I've been so preoccupied reading your story I haven't updated mine in a bit. I've got this week off from work so I'll see what I can do to remedy that ;)
crazyensaneensomniac chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Hey, im just starting to read this but already i feel the...sadness...lol fadeing now taht i can at least know a version of what would have happened. The reason Jericho got renewed and invasion didnt, is becuase Invasions fans didnt fight hard enough, and now you can barely find fanfiction or videos anywhere. Im rambaling but anyway never stop writing, its people like you who keep Invasion alive, becuase as long as there still is fanfiction or amv's, it stays alive in our hearts. :)
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
That was an AWESOME birth scene!

I have the Series on DVD but it's never been explained HOW Pregnant Hybrids give birth. Then again, Larkin was already pregnant before she became a hybrid XD

Based on The Last Wave Goodbye, they simply go underwater and are never seen again O.o

I think I know how to do my Larkin Birth Scene but it will different from yours XD
PolishPrincess80 chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Major cliffhanger! I can't wait to see Kira's reaction to learning her mother is alive and what becomes of Larkin and her baby. Tom is going to have a heck of a time explaining Kira's disappearance to Mariel! Your writing is great. Too bad you weren't writing for the show!
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
You now have 24 hours to spit out the next chapter XD
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Props to you for writing this. To be honest I put my fanfic on hiatus because the fanbase seemed to have died as soon as word came out the show wasn't getting renewed for another season.

Having read your work, I think I'll give my work another shot!
PolishPrincess80 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love your story. I was so sad to see Invasion end. You must be writing off the rumors of what would have happened in season 2. Keep writing!