Reviews for Viva New Vegas
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
that was good. that real good.
GarniGal chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
You've created a Jayne that could easily get himself invited to dinner by the folks hunting him. Good on ya! Great chapter - really loving the CSI crew. G might have a bit better idea of what he's dealing with, but they are so... focused that they've missed a few things.
skabs chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
i really like the relationship you've built up with ilarga and jayne and the rest of the crew. she fits in. it would take a smart, tough woman to be able to handle jayne, one he would be just the tiniest bit afraid of. having the outsiders around and questioning the relationships in the crew puts a neat perspective on things. keep it up!
ElspethBates chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
As always, great chapter! I love the way you capture River's way of thinking!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
"Walk the Line" gotta love Johnny Cash. Enjoying the tale, keep it coming.
GarniGal chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Oh, you do like to tease me. Just that little hint of Mal/River gives me smiles and tinglies. And the end - hilarious!
PonyXpressinc chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Haven't reviewed for a while since it would have just been worshipfull babble, but oh how I love this. Nuns. Jayne and nuns. Poor man.

*toothy grin* I agree with Mal, I'd like to see the remains of any animal that keeps Jayne from his Largi.
GarniGal chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I love you. I really, really, love you. This series is so wonderful - your characters are fasinating and your plots are compelling. Please marry me. Or at least let me give you some virtual love.

Incidentally, I'm a big Mal/River shipper, and I love how you are developing that possibility. It's so subtle and slow - I've moved from being a Joss fan to being a SpaceAnJL fan.
skabs chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
NUNS? is river going to have to beat up nuns to win jayne back?
princat chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
This is great twisty fun! Went back and read your previous musings and remembered how much I liked them the first time. Looking forward to more on this one :)
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Poor, poor Jayne. He just can't catch a break. Also I forgot to congradulate you on the Doctor Who reference last chapter. Pretty sweet that.
forsaleortrade chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Oh. My. God. Jayne and nuns? I have to say I love your stories and was wondering how you were going to continue and what kind of plot you were going to take to beat the others and I must say you've topped them all. Brilliant. Freaking Hilarious.
ElspethBates chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
LMAO! You are a RIOT! Jayne stuck with Nun's... After he's gone and gotten himself married! This is just TOO funny! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
ElspethBates chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I'm loving this story! And, Yes, I caught the reference to the movie 'The Fugitive' and now I have a better mental picture of 'G'.

P.S. Wasn't Tommy Lee Jones character in Men in Black named 'G'?
MarieDulongcre chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Love it. Very nice meshing. I need more. Must have my fix. Please?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »