Reviews for Red Skies Book II
anmodo chapter 45 . 9/9/2007
So touching. This whole book has really kept me riveted.
anmodo chapter 44 . 9/9/2007
You made me cry with this chapter. Gosh I love Danny's little family.
anmodo chapter 43 . 9/9/2007
What a touching chapter. I love Viv. She embodies the word "mother" and you bring that out perfectly.
twinmuse chapter 45 . 9/4/2007
*sniffle*

bye Fitzy momsy

ah!

I'm so spoiled I didn't realize this is the end...so far!

Book I Book I Book I pleze!

thanks!

Colly E. of twin*muse
RRSherlock chapter 45 . 9/3/2007
Absolutely fantastic! I love your stories! I can't wait for book 3!
twinmuse chapter 27 . 9/2/2007
*steps in*

The little bit of latina in me heart is BROKE!

Along with the rest of it!

*sniffle*

moving on now...

Colly E. of twin*muse
LDWeiland chapter 45 . 9/2/2007
Hi Jen! It's Lisa from Chicago again! Just finished Book 2. Fabulous and beautiful. I am sitting here in bed with my laptop crying. As someone who has lost a parent myself, I feel that you have captured the experience perfectly. (I was like Parker-the emotional time bomb in my family!) So, I just wanted to say that I, as always, love your stories and can't wait for the next one! Thank you for writing these wonderful books!

Lisa
katydid13 chapter 45 . 9/2/2007
This has been an incredible story! I can't wait for book three.
anmodo chapter 42 . 8/29/2007
Oh! Good stuff. Can't wait to find out more about Sam's father. This is certainly an epic piece you are writing.
anmodo chapter 41 . 8/29/2007
You've written Jack perfectly. This is such a difficult situation all the way around. I'm on pins and needles until I find out how this plays out.
anmodo chapter 40 . 8/27/2007
Wow. This was amazing. I mean, you've create this family for Martin that is so real and true. Honestly, I'm not sure I could see his life in any other way now. That's how completely you've drawn it.
hotchner chapter 39 . 8/21/2007
That was a MARVELOUS Chapter. I hope that she doesn't start

without Danny on having Sex. If I was Danny I think that I

would make the 3 boys go to different places in the house to

sleep for the night. That way they won't be interrupting them

while they are having fun. Keep up the AWSOME Writing. Can't

wait to read the next Chapter. Please, Please put more in

about Jack and Elaine having to cope with Kates Rape.
katydid13 chapter 39 . 8/20/2007
I hope Danny gets those boys quited down soon! I think he and Emma need this. Great chapter!
RRSherlock chapter 39 . 8/20/2007
Great update! I'm glad they went though counseling. Sounds like it did them all some good.
anmodo chapter 39 . 8/20/2007
Okay...you've topped yourself in my eyes again! This is my new favorite chapter. It was nice to get a respite from the tension in the other stories (even though the Taylor family still has a tought road ahead). I triple loved the counseling session. The boys wanting to be like their Dad, and Danny not realize how his "mask" is affecting his children. And finally, the end scene. So sweet and funny. Just like Danny and Emma.