Reviews for Epiphany
Realynn8 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I know what fic you are talking about. STh about cliches. Try that.

Oh and very good work you did here. :)
AliciaFB chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Another great chapter here... Although I'm wondering it you're going to continue this since it's been pretty long since the last time.

And I remember that T/M-story you were talking about at the end of this chapter. Unfortunately I can't recall what it was called but IƤll let you know if I find it.
x0xjaveetax0x chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
great chapter i loved it!
MichelleBA chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
I remember that fic! lol

Great chapter!
MichelleBA chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
Another cute chapter! Greay job!
MichelleBA chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
What a beautiful chapter! The emotion was so perfect and deep.

Awesome!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
I think I know what you're talking about . . . and it's escaping me. Damn. I think I've read it too, and I think I can't find it either. I'll let you know if I do!
ToothFairy chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Great! I think you've done a wonderful job with both this chapter and this story in general - it's well-written, in character and not too flimsy (which I hate). Now if only you would update more often! :p Just kidding...

It'll be interesting to see where you go with this. Really hope Bill doesn't cause any problems... Can't wait for chapter 5!
anon chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
The story you are looking for is "A Series of Unfortunate Cliches", written by Cath1
Butterfly chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
omg that was a really good story! you have to do the other chapter soon!

PLEASE!
tm24 chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
So, I was rereading this story and re-loving (I know that's not a word, but oh well) every bit... hoping that you update this story soon :) Again, great job with the writing
AliciaFB chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I'm sorry I didn't review the second chapter (and obviously not this one either). I just wanted to pop in and say shat I really like this story and am interested in finding out where it is headed. *whistling* Needless to say but I can't wait for more.
luvtonynmichelle chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
This is a really good story. And you're right. It didnt seem right that they both just gave up and got a divorce like that. I like your version better :) Update SOON
CTU-AGENT24 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Loved this one ! And the characters are great .. can't wait for an update

PLEASE HURRY !
bookworm03 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
This was a cute chapter. After the drama of the first two it was nice to see something a little more lighthearted :). Can't wait to see where you go with this.