Reviews for Illuminating the Darkness
Ghazalia chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
oh i looooove this series of storys) (as oyu might know after all my requests so far ))

I hope you will still continue this story since it hasn'T been updated for over 1 1/2 year...

but be sure that i will definitely read the continuation no matter how long t takes you ))

kisses

Ghazi
aRocketgirl chapter 18 . 10/25/2010
Like one of the previous reviewers said, I have just read the entire Sweetness Saga over the last few days and just love it! It has angst, mystery, lovey-dovey-ness, and compelling OCs. I really like how you used myths and legends from individual cultures to create guardians. I also like the international locations and characters. Even though it has been nearly 18 months since you last updated, I would really like to continue to immerse myself in this universe, to how Tsuzuki's mother fit in and to finally know Muraki's endgame!
wolfawaken chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
Just finish reading your story and I love it! But why have you not update? You stated on the beginning of chapter 18 That you will have everything written soon?
Riaries chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
whoa cliff hanger much! oh well. I read the entire sweetness saga over the past few days and love it. Update soon please. Like I said major cliffy here.
kittyfinatic515 chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
Yay, he's finally going to tell Hisoka about his past! :D

I know it's been a while since you updated, but it would be awesome if you would continue the story, I want to know what's going to happen next!
Naruta13 chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
yay tsuzuki angst :D I wonderhow it will be discovered *waits in excitement*
Fangirl66 chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
I. Love. This. Story. Please update soon! The suspense is LITERALLY killing me! *gasps for breath* Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next! XD

until next time...

Cheers,

Fangirl66
SKIN READY chapter 18 . 5/15/2009
Wah!

Two updates so close together! I'm really in heaven!

Although this chapter was short, I really like it! I can't wait to read your interpretation of Tsuzuki's childhood.

(I'm a little bit confused by the line “'My earliest memories are of growing up on a farm, with my mother, Ruka, and a man I knew wasn’t my father…'”

You mean Tsuzuki's mother, and Ruka, and Mr. Mystery Man, right? (Instead of Tsuzuki's mother, who IS Ruka, and Mr. Mystery Man.) I think it's the former, but when I first read it, I had to think about what you meant. Either way, I'm sure it'll be explained in the next chapter, but-just in case-you may want to make it clear at some point. (Not that I don't think you will-I really love your work!) I know that Tsuzuki's sister's name is Ruka, so I have this little bit of me that's saying "Ew! His sister is his mother! That's so creepy!" And I'm kind of hoping that part of me is wrong.)

Great job! As usual, I love the chapter!
jennamarie chapter 18 . 5/15/2009
See! See! I told you they would have unintrupted moments! Poor Watari, he's missing all the great soul-bearing moments!

So, our trapped shinigami are sitting around in some rather funky ritualistic-type of chamber, underground, waiting for the rest of their group to find them; and they can be pretty sure that they are on a path that the demon-indian children lure their prey/victims on... possibly not the best place to be having deep and meaningfull heart-to-hearts...

I like the way the story is tying into the first three, I'm gonna have to go back and read them again!
jennamarie chapter 17 . 5/15/2009
Missed you!

I would have reviewed sooner, but I had to go back and read the story again to remember what had happened so far.

So, let's see...

Creepy short cuts, just a little eww.

I hadn't really formed much of an opinion of Finch so far, just 'okay, he's one of the good guys, just not that friendly'. I now have an opinion, anyone who lacks the mental capacity to understand the word 'no', deserves whatever he gets, and I hope bad things happen to him.

I hope that the others catch up to Tsu and co. It's just not as much fun if Watari isn't there to heckle them, who knows one or both pairs might end up having an unintrupted moment!

And there's another chapter! (so quick!) So, I'm off!
AnimeAngelRin chapter 18 . 5/15/2009
you, good miss, are one of the few people to make me openly cry during a fanfiction. the whole thing with Viorel... it's been ages since I read all that but I haven't forgotten cuz it was just something that struck me somehow. you think you're sure you've got the promise of "forever" from someone, and then they're gone. but WOW. I really hope to hear the rest of THAT tale soon! and Tsuzuki's, which has got my interest. especially since none of that stuff is actually KNOWN, so it's always cool to read different fan's interpretations of his past. all we can do is speculate ) I really look forward to another update! of course I'm still reading it - it's wonderful and I can't just NOT finish following it!

Rin
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 18 . 5/15/2009
*looks at Lucy May with hearts in her eyes* I think i love love. Really. I mean, after ahellishly long hiatus you come back and give us not one but *two* chapters! *glomps* You must really love us. But yes...

Things are really heating up now! I look forward to see what you have planned for Tsuzuki's past!
eggdrpsoup chapter 18 . 5/14/2009
I'm so pleased to see another update. I just finished reading the other 3 parts and to see this updated so soon is such a treat. You really capture the character's feelings and emotions so well. This story has become one of my favorites. :) Thanks so much!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
OMG! YOU UPDATED! *runs around screaming like a maniac until she trips and falls face first* Owie...

You are beyond forgiven just for updating! How long has it been? Meh! There's a reason why i barely passed maths.

Anyway, thank you thank you *THANK YOU* for updating! It really made my day. I'm so happy! *sniffles*
AnimeAngelRin chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
I'd almost forgotten about this story! I'm so glad you updated! Only one thing I caught: you used "their" instead of "they're" at some point, I think... maybe not, I already forgot lol either way I still love how you write and am eager for the next installment. I look forward to it, as always! _ keep up the good work 3

Rin