Reviews for Room's on Fire
*giggling*
*faints*
Any more evilLynne productions starring K/A ? *wink*
Stevethesuperotaku chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
When I spoke with Lancetheflamesniper last night during a box run at the place where I work at Kent State I heard mention of another fan fiction author that he knew, and how she had been his long time fan. I have been a recent Flamesniper convert so I asked via e-mail for her handle and discovered this gem. You know that feeling when you read something so romantic you get butterflies in your stomach, this is one of them. Both subtle in its sexuality and yet somewhat more erotic than anything on cinemax at 4 am this story is a love story that will haunt any reader that finishes it and leave the reader begging for more. Ladies and gentlemen we have a new star in the world of Otaku Fan Fiction and her name is KittyLynne. I can't wait to see what else she has in store. Remember this handle you'll be talking about it for years to come
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, now I can see why the room is on fire! That is some pretty hot stuff and I wasn't expecting that at all. Very good details and writing. Maybe some OOC there, but delightfully so! :)
Starsurfer108 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aw, that was sweet! :3

Keith's such a romantic X3
aces24 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i finally found your Voltron fics! FINALLY... i was about to give up when a certain, lovable someone pointed out that i should have used the search facility.. ehem.. that was a very nice fic! and i though one shot's weren't your thing.. since your other fics have lured and trapped us poor readers in its claws... nyehh... i;m not being evil.. don't worry! -) hope ypu update your other fics ASAP! till then I will faithfully wait.. )
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Wow. You know, it's cruel and very unusual punishment to leave us hanging like that...it was sweet and wonderful. No one does sexy and sweet like you. GoldAngel2 told me you had written this, and it's every bit as good as your other work. You've been sorely missed, my friend!

Please, write more!
Smithy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I don't think a room's on fire, I think a whole house is on fire. This is beyond hot. If only more were like this, and yes, Lotor would build shrines to her, yet this simple candle, lit by a wonderful man, is more a dedication of love than any golden shrine or statue. Wonderful work.
The Bandit chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
A very spiffy revision, kittymebabe. The good Captain and his princess are lucky to have a writer like you on their side. ;-)

Really liked the new ending, it has a more complete feel to it.

Glad that your muse is back.

all yours,

The Bandit
Jessica Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
*takes a deep breath* Whoa. . . _ Nice ride (excuse the pun).
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
First let me say welcome back-i've often wondered if you had given up gracing this community with your gift-knowing that lives like ours have a way of preventing us from fulfilling our desires (you know what I mean)

Anyway, the hushed anticipation of this scene was the perfect blend of bubbling desires being held in check for duty's sake-Allura because of her role as monarch and Keith because of his as commander-yet true love is(as the song says) a hunger, an ever aching need that can only be sated with joining together, souls united for all eternity.

The candlelight and silouhette at the window added to the breathless vision of time standiong still as two hearts beat in unison, yet with the gnawing uncertainty if they have the right to do so.

Just beautiful KittyLynne-:)

And if you're so inclined, check out my profile for the latest exciting news-:)
Caro chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Dear Lynne, I loved reading your minific once again, your wonderful writing (along with the DVD's) will surely help other writers whose muses are missing (myself included) thank you for sharing, my friend.