Reviews for The Letter
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
_
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
You definitely hit the subtle approach. I can tell that Daniel cares, and the fact that Betty wrote to check up on him shows she cares.
Illyria The Time Bomb chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hey. I love this. *Adds to faves* A job bloody well done.

яock on,

The Angel Of Your Death.
Rajkumari chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Actually, it WAS really nice! I'm glad you did something DIFFERENT. It came out really well! I really wish you had written a long fic...this sounds like a great scene to start off with!
PlasmaBall chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That is so beautiful, you should do a sequel. But the sequel should be a one shot.
zaji chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
definitely loved the subtlety in you delivery of D/B-shipping. Its actually one of the reasons why i like the adaptation of Ugly Betty. They really took care in building up the relations in the story.

Its not like a couple of months would be enough to change a person entirely, especially so with what is just happening in the story.

Its more plausible that way for a realtionship between a superficial playboy to fall for a less than average girl
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I like the idea, that love sometimes sneaks up on you. The last line caused me to react by saying, "Aw, Daniel." Just so clueless.
Melissa37 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow nice. Hope you write more D/B fics.
Starzangel chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I like the subtlety, how Daniel is in love with her without realising it. A good idea and well written.
Remilyon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I really enjoyed how he was thinking about her but not really understanding the reasons why. This is really good, Please continue.

Remi
P'tfami chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I prefer subtle approaches compared to big, loud messages any day, Lumos.

A nice, seemingly innocent one-shot where actions speak volumes about their respective characters. Your descriptions were vivid and colourful, and the irony of the postcard was nicely done.

A lovely way of showing how the subconscious mind works. :)
monkaholic chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh wow, this was brilliant! I loved every word of it, especially Betty's letter, which was so very in character. I also love the fact that Betty had been gone less than a week and already sent her second letter. You did such a great job of showing their friendship, both Daniel and Betty were very true to their characters (even though Betty never actually makes an appearance). This was very unique and so well written, I loved it! Definitely one of my favorite UB fics!
hazeleyes06 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That was great! I loved that it was subtle! Especially the end with the sweaty palms! Write a sequel that's not so subtle! Please, Please, Please!
MandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
that was good! i liked it :D
JackSam chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Nice. Add more fics soon.