Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 3/14
Having been a military spouse, the waiting is the hardest part. Considering that my husband was assigned to a nuclear ballistic missile submarine (they go away for roughly three months with no contact and you would not be informed of any "problems" until they returned) my biggest fear was t open the door to two uniformed officers - generally a low ranking officer from the boat and a chaplain from the base - who would give me a formal notice of death and a piece of paper.
I sat with boat widows who had just gotten notified and the acceptance and fear are both constant and almost overwhelming.

You captured the whole nightmare perfectly. Great job, good piece of writing.
Thank you.
Generala chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This one of those.. bittersweet stories.. that.. snif. ow crap just beautiful.. !
OhItsAmy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I think something inside me just broke. Very emotional! Excellent writing, excellent story
Zillah chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I cried at the end. Your story is beautiful, though I don't like sad endings.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You are so mean making me cry like this.
bluetheyellowcatdragon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Dear god, this has got to be one of the saddest things I have read in a long time. It's easy to make me sad, but really really hard to make me cry. This had me bawling my eyes out, no joke. It is so beautifully crafted, with the different time periods perfectly intertwined. I applaud you, for creating this wonderfully sorrowful piece of literature.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
...Now I'm sad at 2 o'clock in the morning. *Sniffle*

Although... the ending doesn't make the possibility of death definite...so he could still be alive. I'll just hold onto that desperate, and silly, notion. Well written and well played. ;)
Yuki Tsui chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I just used a half bag of tissue to stop my tears flood... how could you do this to me... :P
Hannan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You are a horrible person. You just made me cry with a one-shot. You are horrible, horrible and an excellent writer. The tenderness took my breath away and I hate you for everything. ;P
jkaye1207 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
the story was saddening and left me hanging but i loved how you presented it. great job!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was sad...
DazzleMe1901 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
IM GUNNA CRY! that was soo sad! this story would make a great sequel... but its amazing as it is. I love it.
CatharticVevina chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
...damn.

To be honest, I hate the fact that he died but you've written it so well, I still love it. XD Okay, what? O_o

I love the way you write _ Please continue writing more fics about this pair... but I hope the next one wouldn't be as depressing as this one... TT brought me to tears T_T
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Brilliant and original story.
PunkLover chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I especially liked this story because it was actually realistic; well done.