Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Brilliant and original story.
PunkLover chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I especially liked this story because it was actually realistic; well done.
Lazclura chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow...

this is so sad!

but greatly written :D
sammyster8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
WOW! that was sooo good I loved it. You should write some more like it. There are no other stories about Full Metal Panic that are like this. Very moving! Great job!
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
oh my god, that was evil! You left kaname all alone with an unborn ~TT
AngelofMist chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
...wow. Okay this is the first FMP fic that made me cry. Well bawl actually. Wow...okay, getting myself together. *sigh* It was all pieced together very nicely in and unbelievably incredibly sad way. You're a great writer. At least now I know I cant stand that outcome so from now on I know to avoid fic SouskukeXKaname fics with Angst in it. I had no idea THAT would happen. The alternating timeline was very effective and clever. Very well written.
prettyjo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
No! I luv sousuke and 2 c him die is so hard! Lol! Even if it's just a fic. Great story though! Awesome management of the lapses in time. Sousuke never got 2 c his baby...sniff.
Toriga-Okami chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wow... depressing
Cariganna chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Absolutely chilling. The way the memory and the phone call overlapped was so well done. The final line brought tears to my eyes. Amazing!
raziella chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, how sad. Though I truly love this type of story. The feelings come so close and one can really feel the pain, the sorrow, the anguish.

Thanks for writing this really bittersweet fanfic!
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I know if a soldier pushes his luck that death is inevitable, but it still hurt to hear the word "Sousuke's dead", even if this is fictional.
aaron baker chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was the best story ive ever read i almost cried i usually dont read stories like that but i must say you are a very talented writing!

aaron
StarDusk chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love the alternating timeline or whatever they call that. I loved how Kaname is always thinking about Sousuke. I loved that Kaname is pregnant here. But, I dont like the ending. Huhuhu. So sad. Very heartbreaking. Ugh! But, the story is very well written. Thanks! _
Kirinthor chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
really sad but really well written :) gj
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I read this ages ago and stumbled upon it again, and realized I never reviewed! Anyway, this is a great story, really good concept, and I almost teared up at the end! :'(

Really great writing and characterization!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »