Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*slits wrists* dammit... T_T
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
wow!...that was intense...i love the way how you wrote this...very impressive...totally love it!...although i am heart broken...why? why it must be sosuke? *tears*...but nevertheless it was a good story!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I cried! Oh I'm still crying while reading this! Oh...poor Kaname.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I'm kind of sad right now. but a good sad,because it's happy to know thathe loved his wife and unborn child, more than anything.
Claudita chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Well, first I have to say that I already read several of your stories but I hadn't had the opportunity to review. I must say, you are truly one of the most talented writers I have had the luck to stumble upon in the website. I have developed a deep admiration for your writing, and I love it! You have made me like stories about pairings I hate, and that's a really hard thing for me. Well, I also wanted to say that I think your style of writing this story was gorgeous. The way you combined Kaname's shock and despair with the lightness of their typical goodbye was simply exquisite. And that last part's style even inspired me to write a one shot of my own, and I would like very much if you told me what you think about it, maybe give me some writing tips? I would really appreciate that. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!

lescribble chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
From the very first line I knew this was going to be sad. But as you may know by now, I couldn't help myself from reading.

Time and time again I always imagine this to be her greatest fear. And sometimes I feel sad for the both of them, knowing that their very identities, prelude to a tragic love story. :( I haven't read the end of Full Metal Panic... but in my spare time I force-imagine that they do find a suitable arrangement where they don't have to fear for each other's lives everytime they are apart.

Lastly, you probably know by now, but I'm gonna say it anyway. this was a brilliant, brilliant fic. :)
timelucked chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ZOHMIGAWD! That was awesome! i love how you wrote couold have just simply done it the traditional ((...i know what i mean...but i don't...can't clarify in reply)) but this way was by far kewler and more intricately made...this made it all the better!

I'm happy i'm not the only one with a story about sousuke has yet to be published though..._

Very,VERY, good job!
Vudian chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Few things ever get to me, and this was one of them. well done. hope to see more
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Holy Crap. That was really good. Super depressing, but really, really good. Very well written.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I want to die right now, in a completely different way than I wanted to before hand. This was amazingly well-written and beautiful. I loved how you weaved the stories together. This broke my heart, really, it did.
ButcherBlues chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Sousuke, you idiot! You're not allowed to die!

This story was beautifully paced. The ending was obvious from the beginning, but the way you wrote it was absolutely brilliant.

I look forward to more FMP stories from you. )
melbourne unicorn chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow...that was awesome.

I think *sniff sniff* I got tears in my eyes.

That was absolutely fantastic. I loved the way u described everything, (coughlimecough) and the third part was my fave.

A cookie to you for your good work.

melbourne unicorn
Anrita chapter 1 . 9/12/2008

Anyway, I love it. x3 It was well written but increasingly sad.
Alba Nix chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is the second FMP fanfic I've read in over a year; the first was 'How Much Do You Love Me?' and that had me in stitches. This actually made me tear up and have to blink several times.

I want to congratulate you on a fantastic story, even though it was really upsetting, and such an original idea - the changing times was something I've never seen but that was really effective. Your writing is amazing - thank you so much for posting this!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
If this sotry wasn't so incredibily well written, I'd be REALLY mad at you.

But, well.. Now I'm just sad that it has a sad ending :(