Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh my God! That was so sad! That can really happen in the anime T.T Nice writing style by the way!

Panda-chan
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*picks up tissue* This is like.. wow. Amazing. *wipes tears* I can't help it - it's so beautiful and sad. Do warn us next time that we'll be needing a box of tissue though. :P
Irken Illiterate chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow...just wow.

You T_T are awesome. And wonderful. Amazing job.
Frozen Midnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
It's not nice to make people cry! Wonderful fic... but did you REALLY have to kill poor Sousuke? You should at least warn people that they may need tissues... I had to get up and get them. I love the fic but I'm not fond of the ending.

Frozen Midnight
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I almost never cry when I read fanfics (Too many awkward questions...) but I cried and almost shouted at the computer screen. T_T Excellent job!
HunniBunni429 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was amazing!

I bald my eyes out like a baby lol

Even though I'm into happy ending this is AWSOME

xD
discordchick chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was so freaking sad. I had tears in my eyes...you're a great writer *sniff sniff*
Sagitarious Devil chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ouch. Reading this really hurt my heart. *sniff* *sniff* So sad... yet beautiful. Well done! Well done!

*Dev
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, nice. I love endings where the hero dies. Sad that the child will be fatherless, though
midori.complex chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very well written. And damnit, you made me cry.

The way you weave the past and present...it's as if Kaname's life with him is passing before her eyes...a part of her is dying with him.

The only honest criticism I have for you is that it would be more aopropriate for the genre to be tradgedy/romance, not angst/romance.

Because angst is on the bittersweet side and tradgedy is on the...well...the tragic side.

Thank you for a beautiful read. I'm going to go and saturate myself with ridiculous amounts of fluff now. G'night.
franchu7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I have never read such a good and sad ff. I almost cried. It's amazing the way you wrote the story. You are a wonderful writer, really! i wish I could be at least half as good as you.I can only descrive your ff with one word: wow!

Just keep writing such wonderful ffs.
tk chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
wah, that's so sad! I don't want Sousuke to die; it isn't cool! Oh well, your story. I like the way you wrote it, very good. Sousuke still isn't sposed to die though.

-quivering lip-
turquoisewaters chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
unbelievably sad and unbelievably beautiful. I love the style this was told in. It wasn't too hard to follow, and it explained everything thoroughly and well. The idea of Sousuke dying...it's realistic but seems so unrealistic at the same time, you know? I love the concept though and its bittersweetness. I'm wondering if you'll do a follow-up and write about their child though...i'm actually really interested in reading something like that after reading this.
gaojo chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
ok, guys, i havnt even read the story yet and i know that sosuke dies...you gotta not spoil the story in the reviews! i generally read those to know if the story is worth reading (as i imagine is customary). Please try to censor yourselves in the future!
funwithjinx chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This story is absolutely amazing! I loved how you went between the past and the future. Amazing!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »