Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Wandering Wonderer chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
*sniffle* I hate sad stories! But this was so beautifully written, and the relationship was described beautifully. I really like your style of writing. You inspire me to do well!
ShikonShardCollector chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
omg! i started crying! that was realyy good!
shatteredhalo0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I love your style of writing, and this is a very interesting format. Yeah, you're a bitch for killing Sousuke and making Kaname sad.. :/ but this is a superb piece of work. Maybe some happy ones? :D
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
great story but very sad.
Argentus chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I really like the way you write...it's crisp, upbeat, and unhesitant; you don't fumble for words like some writers I've seen. Major points: you took three things that are normally un FMP-ish(that is, unusual and mostly awkward for the FMP fandom to portray)-marriage proposal, domestic life, and "I love you"-and made them seamlessly WORK somehow. Even the paper fan, which I usually see as unecessary in fanfiction(I usually think, 'it's fine in anime form, not fine when writing'), was gracefully included.

Squees: the proposal itself,'put it on me doofus!', aw! The sex scene was lovely, not exploitative at all...I *loved* Sousuke's initial response to 'I love you', so in-character!(as well as the way you described his voice, rough but full of devotion...that's so Sousuke) The shopping scene made me giggle(their kid is gonna have weird-ass toys growing up), but interspersed with The Phone Call and their goodbyes...oh boy, my heart as breaking the next minute!

Infact that's my overview on the whole fic: I was having warm fuzzies, and my heart was breaking all at the same time. Don't worry, that's a good thing; it shows your power as an author.

Wonderful writing, I hope to see more(and happier :p) Sousuke/Kaname from you!
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
no! *dies* sousuke can't die! *falls on floor* okay, i'll stop spazzing. to make things worse i was listening to pan's labyrinth music, which is very sad if u've seen the movie. but i still liked it, until the end. :( *goes to watch sousuke alive* heh. ja ne and happe valentine's day everyone!

-Lina
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
so emotional and sad...
3Gs chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Oh, wow. Tearjerker to the extreme. But there is also a bit of truth to the story. Some families do lose husbands or sons to war. I know a few who never made it home. Very well written, I once again applaud your writing skills.
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Oh my god... this is so sad... Wonderfully written... but incredibly sad... Good job! *wipes a tear*

Keep up the great work!

Mandy
DRake220 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
oh my god! poor them! wonderfully done and well written as usual but oh my god! cruel mistress what you are, putting poor chidori through that! the story was great adn right on target emotionally with the exact right balance and flow of the italics and regualr story line but sheesh! talk about putting your readers through the wringer! great job.
the Mangadude chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Obviously a rather depressing ending but you're not a bitch for wrtiting it. It's actually rather realistic given Sousuke's profession. Personally I enjoyed the rest of the fic that focussed on their developing relationship.
jschu25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was a sad one shot, but beautifully written. jschu25
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
TT-TT

THAT WAS SO SAD! Maiden-chan, great work like always! I look forward to your next FMP fic! They're all so great, and so in-character! This was so fluffy and sad! I almost cried! No Sosuke! YOu can't be gone! What about your kid? TT-TT

Great work!

-Savannah
HADmatter chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I am actually crying...
Pyth chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
D:

Make me bawl crying why don't you. I hate you and your amazing writing skills that get me so emotional so artisically.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6