Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
St3rfire chapter 37 . 5/6
Good story . loved the way you explain. every detail as you read long the chapter. Please update soon. I want to know what happens next.
Refraction of Light chapter 37 . 2/14
It really is too bad you are no longer active after so long. If you ever finish this me and probably a lot more fans would be eagerly waiting for it. I mean personally I would like to know how Sakura would deal with the huge wall to Naruto's heart named Yuka or will it just come naturally. Will that light kid (who I'm assuming is a personification of young Naruto's hope and will) fix the seal completely or will Naruto;s foreshadowing of him martyring himself come to pass. Well just had to add my voice on the off chance that you'll ever get back on this.
scotty26 chapter 25 . 1/19
wow...i guess the white hair should have been a given *snorts* what a monkey wrench lol..dare i say this has been a thrilling ride reading this..wasn't entirely expected him to be alive but i guess he had his reason for doing what he did and i wonder if what Kakashi saw wasn't a illusion or something..i know you haven't updated this story since 2008 so i guess you had your reasons...i'm enjoying this a lot more than HoD but this also has some bumps and bruises but not as much as HoD but that's just me though
toofine89 chapter 37 . 5/3/2013
I like the story a lot, especially the "void" and the confederation, both of which strike me as unique though the void reminds me of a Wrinkle in Time. Anyway, continuing the story would be beautiful and I really like where it's going, but I do wonder what "power up" he'll have to go through in three weeks to win.
Andrew chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
Please continue the story I'd like to see how it turns out because it has been really good And you a great writer
Jis chapter 37 . 6/27/2012
Its been four years, where the hell r u ?
yenete chapter 37 . 2/17/2011
although incomplete this story is awesome, if you tweaked the names of the caraters and the names of the locations and jutsu then this story could probably be a stand alone novel. great work
guitar guy chapter 37 . 2/7/2011
Ok this may be a bit rude but ... did you die or something? you have this amazingly epic story going strong and you just stoped :( i see its been over two years since you updated it... heck for all i know you dont even check this thing anymore... but just incase you do i hope you do come back and finish the fic because it is epic and you basically stoped right before the climaxe i feel like i was just watch the greatest movie of all time that would only come on once cause its just that fucking amazing and got all the way to the last 20 minutes and my power cut or some other really fuck up senerios that fit that situation...I just want to say plz come back and finish this story... seriously if you want to stop writing after that be my guest although you are rather talented but still finish this plz!
luckycomet09 chapter 37 . 1/16/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS GRAND STORY! please...
aaa chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
what happened to you? i used to love your stories, but your just fell off the radar. its so sad i can't believe at one point this used to be my favorite story. i hope everything is okay in your life and you come back to this one day
Fayari chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm actually on a NaruSaku phase of my fanfiction reading, so I'm visiting all the great NaruSaku stories. You were on top of my list today.
BookLovinWorm chapter 37 . 7/8/2010
I just have to say this after reading your story nonstop. While the plot is good, the amount of details is overwhelming and it got extremely annoying (I trudged on, though). And you continually make the same mistake over and over and over again. Before someone says something, you usually put a statement and a comma after, but that doesn't point to anything about how the following sentence is said. A period should go in its place. Now, I realize you haven't updated this story in two years, but it was really bothering me. Now, that aside, I didn't really enjoy this story because I just can't get past the amount of details put in. Some are unnecessary, and I feel they're put there just for the extra word count.

At some parts of the story, I got extremely bored, so I would stop, just to take a break, and resume the day after.

I know you worked very hard on the plot, and I congratulate you on a job well done. Some things I never expected, most of them, in fact, so that was a pleasant surprise.

This is my opinion, mind you, and there are many more out there. Please, do not take this as a flame, because I never meant it to be.

Overall, I would give your story a 6 out of 10. Not the most satisfactory, but it kept enough interested enough to keep me reading.

Have a nice life,

~BLW :)
luvtoshi chapter 37 . 4/29/2010
It's been more than two years now...is there any hope of you updating and finishing this story?
It's a too good story to be left incompleted..
insomaniac1 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
So instead of using the clones as a diversion and making his escape, Naruto used them to occupy his pursuers until he could get into long, drawn-out, debilitating fights with each of them individually? I thought he was supposed to be in a hurry, and with the damaged seal, you'd think he'd try to avoid unnecessary fights and injuries...
Goldrune09 chapter 37 . 3/31/2010
Really good story so far, it's completely off the original story line but thats what makes it so great. Kinda curious why you suddenly dropped the story with out even putting an authors note for an explaination or excuse...please keep writing the story.