Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
Doom187 chapter 32 . 10/14/2007
This story was very interesting the AU was definitely a different take on things yet it kept some key points the same to where you could tell it was still the world of Naruto at its core. The fighting is good and you really made the OCs seem like real characters instead of just filler roles. I look forward to the next update as it was just starting to really get interesting.
Blackfang1983 chapter 32 . 10/13/2007
great story
J.F.C chapter 32 . 10/11/2007
Love it, I hope you update soon.
Delbi18 chapter 32 . 10/10/2007
Good chapter I like where this is heading. Keep up the good work.
Useful76 chapter 32 . 10/9/2007
Another good setup. I'm glad Naruto was out of his funk finally. You can only take so much brooding Naruto. Hopefully we'll see how you plan on working Naruto and Sakura's relationship soon.

Good stuff.
Regres chapter 32 . 10/9/2007
cool c ya
jade destiny chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
yayy! It seems like the story is finally beginning and is starting to pick up! It's now Team 7! I can't wait for the next few chapters and the ones following it as we will finally start to see more interaction between Naruto/Sakura and the whole Naruto/Sasuke friendship/brother bonding thing. This story is really starting to pick up so I'm excited! I hope you update soon!
Isaac A. Drake chapter 21 . 10/8/2007
This is one of the first fics that ever made me cry.

1) The torture scene a few chapters back

2) When Yuka died...losing someone...I can relate sadly enough.
shagnasty214 chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
Aw team seven is back together! that's so awesome, this was a great chapter!
Kyuubi chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
Another excellent chapter. I liked all of the interactions, especially with Sasuke. I didn't expect to see a new Team 7 but good job.

Keep it up!
PraeterMortalis chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
I would like to review this thoroughly, but at the moment I can't help but end the review with this;

Rise Against713 chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
a bit of character development i see. great as always. can't wait to see training
notter chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
nice chapter.. loving the story pace, its just right!
Vld chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
Oh, this Team 7 is gonna be way more impressive than they would be should the three of them reunite in the show.
Tohno Shiki chapter 32 . 10/8/2007
Finally, he becomes the Naruto we know and love. I like angsty Naruto, but it just saddens me to see him in pain for too long. Glad he apologises to Sakura too, cause she deserves and apology after the way he treated her. Great work, hope to see an update soon!
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »