Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
insomaniac1 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
So instead of using the clones as a diversion and making his escape, Naruto used them to occupy his pursuers until he could get into long, drawn-out, debilitating fights with each of them individually? I thought he was supposed to be in a hurry, and with the damaged seal, you'd think he'd try to avoid unnecessary fights and injuries...
Goldrune09 chapter 37 . 3/31/2010
Really good story so far, it's completely off the original story line but thats what makes it so great. Kinda curious why you suddenly dropped the story with out even putting an authors note for an explaination or excuse...please keep writing the story.
Dale PEak chapter 37 . 7/9/2009
I love this when will the next chapter come I ve read this from the beginning it took me two days i have to know the ending
xxnarufanxx chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
hey you really are a talented writer!

your story is so awesome!

but why did you stop writing all of sudden? are you going to continue the story?

i am really looking forward to the next chapter
kyuubi shadow chapter 37 . 5/3/2009
no stop killing great charectors
In Like Vin chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I have a new year's resolution suggestion for you. I, Terra of Genesis, will update my awesome story.

3000-Calorie diet chapter 37 . 12/18/2008
I've just read your whole fic over once again. I really hope you haven't abandoned it or anything, it is just so good, and I enjoy reading it a lot.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 37 . 12/12/2008
Nice plot. Definitely never saw White Fang coming. I think Naruto can pull it off in three weeks though. If anyone has forgotten, if he uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, it gives the memory of that clone to Naruto, thus fastening his mastery of jutsu.
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 37 . 11/7/2008
really great story. masterful!
Demonic Element chapter 37 . 10/23/2008
well this is only my second review i have written for anything on this site, since ive created this account, but i felt that i needed to comment on this particular story. all i have to say, is friggin amazing. even though it is not finished, and i really hope it will soon. i read it twice and both times i couldnt stop reading until i got to the last chapter that youve written. i have been waiting patiently since the last chapter came out, but i am getting quite anxious for the next chapter. im not sure if you plan on finishing this fic or not, but i would really appreciate it if you did. i know this review probably wont mean anything to you lol, but if by some chance you read this and decide to continue this story, i will be very very happy haha. well im not so good at ending things, so thanks for the story, and goodbye for now.
blazevoir chapter 37 . 10/23/2008
Hey, great story. I was wondering, do you intend to continue it?
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 37 . 10/8/2008
oh, greats, very good. please update soon.

And please, more narusaku...and lemon some day.
Akren Alumni chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
hes gonna suffer incredibly severe wounds or sacrifice himself for naruto cause if i remeber correctly manda died in the manga cause he suffered insane damage from deidara
Gravenimage chapter 37 . 9/14/2008
Awesome story I love it very much please update soon.
emiman chapter 1 . 9/11/2008