Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
Gravenimage chapter 37 . 9/14/2008
Awesome story I love it very much please update soon.
emiman chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice story
Dancing Dusk chapter 37 . 8/17/2008
-bounces up and down.- Woo! Took me about 30 hours to read all of this fic so far (counting sleep)! It's really amazing. Recently, I've found myself not really caring to continue reading a fic because they all seem like the same story told over and over again.

I'm really glad I found this one! It's very different from any other Naruto fics I've read in a long time. You write well! Another reason I like this story-good grammar!

I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Paosheep chapter 37 . 8/10/2008
I'm enjoying this story immensely. I hope to see more soon.
pkp033 chapter 37 . 8/8/2008
Excellent story
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
. Interesting...
Petey-chile chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
The first time i read this story i didnt think much of it but after i took a second look at it i found interest and started liking this story a lot, its complicated because this story has a lot of OCs what makes it difficult to come along but i think everyone who didnt like this story the first time they read it they should take a look at it a second time.
theJiggly chapter 37 . 5/9/2008
Did you die? Haven't seen an update in a while :'(
Judah chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Sorry, can't really get into the story. It's written in prose, but I feel like I'm reading script. Each paragraph seems to start with a character's name just like a dialogue from a choppy play.
Judah chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I don't like the vagueness and lack of detail, though I'm willing to read a few more chapters.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 37 . 3/21/2008
Nice, do update soon!
spazzgirl chapter 37 . 3/19/2008
whoa excellent chapter there

keep up the good work
AzureDawn chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I like the introduction of Sakura, Kakashi and... is it Sasuke? (it's gotta be!)

Again, i enjoy your way of storytelling. The story itself has a 'dark' feel to it. It's a nice change of pace from other underwhelming stories. I hope you keep up the narrative force.
AzureDawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like your writing style, it's rather descriptive in nature. That's a welcome change from some of the other trash people publish on this website.

The concept of an older Naruto having something of a 'deep, dark past' has always intrigued me and i look forward to seeing what you do with it. Pretty good so far.
Kyuubi chapter 37 . 3/8/2008
Great chapter.

I look forward to the next one!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »