Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
. Interesting...
Petey-chile chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
The first time i read this story i didnt think much of it but after i took a second look at it i found interest and started liking this story a lot, its complicated because this story has a lot of OCs what makes it difficult to come along but i think everyone who didnt like this story the first time they read it they should take a look at it a second time.
theJiggly chapter 37 . 5/9/2008
Did you die? Haven't seen an update in a while :'(
Judah chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Sorry, can't really get into the story. It's written in prose, but I feel like I'm reading script. Each paragraph seems to start with a character's name just like a dialogue from a choppy play.
Judah chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I don't like the vagueness and lack of detail, though I'm willing to read a few more chapters.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 37 . 3/21/2008
Nice, do update soon!
spazzgirl chapter 37 . 3/19/2008
whoa excellent chapter there

keep up the good work
AzureDawn chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I like the introduction of Sakura, Kakashi and... is it Sasuke? (it's gotta be!)

Again, i enjoy your way of storytelling. The story itself has a 'dark' feel to it. It's a nice change of pace from other underwhelming stories. I hope you keep up the narrative force.
AzureDawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like your writing style, it's rather descriptive in nature. That's a welcome change from some of the other trash people publish on this website.

The concept of an older Naruto having something of a 'deep, dark past' has always intrigued me and i look forward to seeing what you do with it. Pretty good so far.
Kyuubi chapter 37 . 3/8/2008
Great chapter.

I look forward to the next one!
Useful76 chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
Nice. Getting closer. Still no idea what you plan for Naruto and Sakura though. It's not convential to say the least, but it seems almost unimportant if they got together at all at this point in the story. Perhaps some development on that will come next chapter.
jade destiny chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
Yay. Great chapter. There wasn't any NaruSaku, but the chapter was great to get the story moving. Eveything is very interesting, so I can't wait for the next chapter and the upcoming big battle.
coolgfunny chapter 37 . 3/2/2008
it is starting to get really good
Rise Against713 chapter 37 . 3/2/2008
great as always.
Avish chapter 37 . 3/2/2008
ne, you could hvave made Hideaki do something big before death. Like a big ass katon on his army, would have been cool. then again Hideaki has given naruto MORE of an insentive to kill him.
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »