Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
Dancing Dusk chapter 37 . 8/17/2008
-bounces up and down.- Woo! Took me about 30 hours to read all of this fic so far (counting sleep)! It's really amazing. Recently, I've found myself not really caring to continue reading a fic because they all seem like the same story told over and over again.

I'm really glad I found this one! It's very different from any other Naruto fics I've read in a long time. You write well! Another reason I like this story-good grammar!

I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Paosheep chapter 37 . 8/10/2008
I'm enjoying this story immensely. I hope to see more soon.
pkp033 chapter 37 . 8/8/2008
Excellent story
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
. Interesting...
Petey-chile chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
The first time i read this story i didnt think much of it but after i took a second look at it i found interest and started liking this story a lot, its complicated because this story has a lot of OCs what makes it difficult to come along but i think everyone who didnt like this story the first time they read it they should take a look at it a second time.
theJiggly chapter 37 . 5/9/2008
Did you die? Haven't seen an update in a while :'(
Judah chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Sorry, can't really get into the story. It's written in prose, but I feel like I'm reading script. Each paragraph seems to start with a character's name just like a dialogue from a choppy play.
Judah chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I don't like the vagueness and lack of detail, though I'm willing to read a few more chapters.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 37 . 3/21/2008
Nice, do update soon!
spazzgirl chapter 37 . 3/19/2008
whoa excellent chapter there

keep up the good work
AzureDawn chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I like the introduction of Sakura, Kakashi and... is it Sasuke? (it's gotta be!)

Again, i enjoy your way of storytelling. The story itself has a 'dark' feel to it. It's a nice change of pace from other underwhelming stories. I hope you keep up the narrative force.
AzureDawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like your writing style, it's rather descriptive in nature. That's a welcome change from some of the other trash people publish on this website.

The concept of an older Naruto having something of a 'deep, dark past' has always intrigued me and i look forward to seeing what you do with it. Pretty good so far.
Kyuubi chapter 37 . 3/8/2008
Great chapter.

I look forward to the next one!
Useful76 chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
Nice. Getting closer. Still no idea what you plan for Naruto and Sakura though. It's not convential to say the least, but it seems almost unimportant if they got together at all at this point in the story. Perhaps some development on that will come next chapter.
jade destiny chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
Yay. Great chapter. There wasn't any NaruSaku, but the chapter was great to get the story moving. Eveything is very interesting, so I can't wait for the next chapter and the upcoming big battle.
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »