Reviews for Naruto: Trail Of Freedom
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Cool first chapter! In really liked it and it was easy to follow, but it was a little confusing without a backround of it first. But I understand that it just adds to the story, so I'm not asking for an explanation...even though I'm pretty sure that you won't give me one anyway...
Sprig chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
man! the way u start ur stories really rock! that's what i love bout reading other ppl's work: the way they just suck u right into it!. i can't wait to see what and y naruto is running. it's gonna be so interesting.
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
u might be surprised wut ur OCs will develop into either due to fan's demand or simply the story taking you for a ride. So i won't rule the OCs out as of yet

Anyway, interesting story. Just to make sure, u wrote this as if Naruto came from another village... so hopefully it's clear in teh next chapter.

UPDATE SOON!.
Loon Luu chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Not bad for the first chapter. Still, we all prefer a basic summary of what going on, at least. Just brief summary should do.
Jho chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hmm you're right when you say I have a lot of questions, I'll just wait for further chapters to see where you are going with this. I loved your writing on your previous story so this opening just intrigues me more than anything.
alreadyover chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Cool chapter. Well written! I guess i dont have much 2 say cuz i dont know whats going on, but its still interesting nonetheless. Naruto the astute writer.. haha. Anyway keep up teh good work and can't wait to see what happens next.
Conceptor chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
cool start. just wondering, is this related to your other story in any way?
Regres chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
ok confusing start but thats suposed to be like that c ya
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
wow naruto is a womanaiser, and is he writing a book, like jiraiya, alright, you've gotta put more lemons, i mean your the only good lemon writer here i bleeive. _ i cant wait for the next chapter.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
looks interesting and i'm wondering are other characters besides Naruto going to appear?
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
didn't understand a thing, and i am not sure such a thing is good for the beginning of a fic, after all not everyone will know you already, and may pass on a good fic just because of a confusing beginning...
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56