Reviews for The Cow
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OH! I have SO had that happen to me! I spent the night at my friends who lived on a farm, and we were fighting over a ring I found, so I threw it and it landed in horse crap. I let her have it after making her get it haha.

This was funny, with a hint of sadness at Dean's insistence to take the picture. Aw. I hope they do go on a normal road trip sometime. At least to the Grand Canyon.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
THAT was a beautiful piece of wrk! Totally random and funny! Awesome job.
sweet-x-nightmare chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LOL :D
chippendale chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was freaking hilarious! Dean's such a weirdo...
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*Grins*
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
The end of this killed me dead XD SO funny!

Loved it.

GN
InSecret chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was great! Very funny. Dean's mini-angst moment was wonderfully placed too; important, but it didn't dampen the humour.

Would you believe it took me about thirty seconds to get Dean's last joke? And I can't believe I just admitted that... Still, it elicited a totally inelegant snort when I finally go it, so y'know, worth it.

Anyway... I love the challenges you and Carikube throw at each other. Keep 'em coming, I say! Lovely work. xo.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
It would be great if the boys could just relax once in a while like this. Probably not really interesting TV, but I'd like to think that sometimes they just hang out. And take each other's picture next to a killer cow sign *snort*
amy jonas chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh emily! This was just so funny and adorable. Dean wanting to pretend they wre on anormal road trip for a change. I can imagine the killer cow sign and...

the keys landing in cow poop. been there, done that. Which makes it funnier.

Thanks for the laughs

Amy
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw, haha. That was wonderful. The lame jokes at the end, Dean acting like a kid, and Sam realizing that Dean needs this outlet to stay sane...very well done. You managed to sneak in a little angst with the humor, which by the way was priceless. I could actually see them doing this one day, just stopping by a crazy sign and taking pictures like tourists. Makes one wonder if during their childhood growing up John ever did anything spontaneous with them like that. And I am way too into this show, lol. But I loved this, and thanks so much for sharing it! Can't wait to see the next challenge you two come up with, lol.

Oh, and in a side note unrelated to the fic, if that's okay, there is a petition going around for Supernatural for a third season. Thanks to the way you shared your link, here is this one: takeaction/612473014

You might already know about it, hope it's alright that I'm shamelessly promoting that...I want these boys around for a long time :) Have a great day!
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I so needed this wonderful one-shot today. You and Carikube keep amusing one another and I will reap the benefits like everyone else. Beautiful, funny, and just the right touch of bitter sweetness.

Lovely as usual,

Ridley
carocali chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Ok, you are officially insane. That was TOO funny! But the Ford museum? He drives a Chevy! :D And your jokes were awful, by the way ;p

Always fun to see your new challenge fics. Cows?... Hm, I can't even imagine the conversation that resulted in that as your topic. Although I"m with Dean, signs like that are awesome. I would've stopped too.

:D

Caroline
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
As I said in Carikube's review LMAO, I just love the oneshot challenges you give to each other! Just classic Dean and Sam, just as you imagine them to be! And Dean's keys landing in a cowpat, hysterical!

Do more challenges soon please, they make me laugh so much!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was hilarious. That Dean can always put a smile on my face. I like how you write him. Even though there was a solemn moment before Dean's picture this was still funny. I've travelend a few thousands miles on a whim, and I regret not taking pictures of some of the things I've seen, so I can realte to that. Dean and those little jokes of his, LOL! And good ol' Sammy putting up with it. Great story!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I love these challenges you are throwing out. Sweet stuff, with Dean fessing up to a normal moment of wanting just a simple road trip ahead of them rather than the never-ending dramatics that they seem to chase after all the time. Posing by that unusual roadsign just gave them a moment to do what brothers do - bitch, laugh and enjoy each others company. As for the final few throw away punchlines all I can say is that poor younger brother will never know any peace with a brother whose mouth will never ever be running on empty. Great stuff, looking forward to the next challenge! Roz.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »