Reviews for The Cow
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Haha! What a great and light snippet. And a killer ending.

The part where Dean went all soft and said he wanted to act like they were just on a road trip went straight to my heart. That is probably my favourite part of the story.

fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
You mention Dearborn and the Henry Ford. Please tell me that this sign is in Michigan. I really want to see it.
Ciya chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
'Beethovens First Movement' - bad, so very bad. Me like :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
“No, Sam. Simon tells it like it is, man. He tells the truth, that’s all.”

Oh no. No they're not!

“He completely humiliates those people! They’re trying to fulfill their dreams, and he mocks them. He’s rude and cruel and he’s going to hell.”

Oh yes! Yes they are! LOL

“Here,” Dean said, tossing his cell phone over the roof of the car. “Take my picture with the killer cow sign.”

Oh, yeah. That's our Dean. The picture of maturity.

This was very bitter sweet. I was not expecting that. It was a nice surprise. Cool fic.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
"You’re my brother, and I’d die for you, but I am not sticking my hand in cow manure to get your keys."

ROFL. Oh, Sammy. You need more lines like this on the show. ;)

Loved the bit about the might not be Vegas or Amsterdam, but it's a start.

friendly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
funny.,,very cute
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hilarious and very cute!
Kei chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That is *so* them! Thaniks for a wicked laugh!
KelBub chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Brilliant oneshot! Thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very funny!
papered chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
*grins* This is awesome.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Like your little competitions. Both stories were good!
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
*is still laughing* Oh that was priceless! Especially Dean's jokes. I love how there was still some sadness even through all the humor and I can totally see Dean wanting his picture taken by a sign like that, I probably would too. :P Awesome job!
angel679 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Those were such horrible jokes I couldn't stop laughing. Loved the story. Its nice to read about them just being silly every now and then. Thier lives suck big time and to be able to find just a few things that make it bearable is fun.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »