Reviews for The Cow
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Ha ha, that's just damn brilliant ! Loved Daisy ! Loved Sam and Loved pooped covered Dean. Great work as always !
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Couldn't help myself. *grin*

"The wheel burned Dean’s palms as the backend whipped out. Stones ricocheted against the undercarriage with the force and regularity of machine gun pellets. Force pressed Dean hard against the seat and headlight beams cast a crazed lightshow against grass and wheat along the side of the road. Dean wrenched the wheel back, regained control and the cow flashed past in a blur."

LOVE this. *contended sigh*

“See, what wasn’t so bad,” Dean said. He spoke loudly, confidently, though his pulse stuttered and his mouth had gone dry.

And already, my first ass-on-the-floor laugh. Good boy, Dean. You play it off, sweetie.

“Not quite.” Dean folded his arms across his chest and locked his knees. He looked around, taking in the flat bare field, star pocked sky and one huge cow ass. “I read once that a guy died from methane asphyxiation. Cow farted on him. I think you should step away before it… you know.”

Again, beautiful Dean-voice. I can SO see him saying this. *giggle*

Dean looked over his shoulder to the Impala. “You think cows eat M&M’s?”

“No.”

“Chocolate has milk in it.”

LMAO...

Dean frowned, suspicious. “You gaped and pointed. Sam, words are more effective, even a yell maybe. Anything other than standing there staring. What the hell were you thinking?”

LOL, Ah yes, the infamous gape and point of doom... *grin*

Incensed, Dean leaned out the window. “I eat steak. Lots of it. Rare, with the blood still running. How do ya like that, bitch!”

LMAO... This is priceless. I bow to you, my dear. I have not laughed harder at a fic in a VERY long time. Udderly Brilliant.

*snort*

me
amy jonas chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Carikube...like wow this one paragraph here...

pure brilliance..fantastic imagery.

Even i could see that sam was complimenting Dean on his driving abilities.

wonderul story. Loved the image of Dean getting pooped on. And Dean's retalitory lined:

Amy
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh, just got caught up enough to read this and OMG, it was fabulous! Loved it! And I'm snatching this quote, don't think other reviewers mentioned it: " “I eat steak. Lots of it. Rare, with the blood still running. How do ya like that, bitch!”" That is so Dean! And Sam wanting to save other people from hitting the cow, so Sam. I'm smiling so much now, and yes, to laugh until it hurts, that was so cool, lol! If it's that difficult to move the cow, I wonder at how all that cow-tipping managed to happen that I heard about :D And thanks for the link to the pic, that was too funny. Off to read the other prompt result, and thanks so much for sharing this :) Hope you have a great week!
Alicia chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
LMFAO

that was like the best thign ever. And it made my day [: thank you for that.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
OMG! Too funny!

ROFL!
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
:D

hahaha, i love it. nice story. :)
carocali chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
You two are just crazy - and I love it!

Dean and Sam, pushing a cow off the highway. Priceless.

"Dean quickly side-stepped, still keeping back. “Can’t we just coax it with something?”

“You got something?”

Dean looked over his shoulder to the Impala. “You think cows eat M&M’s?”

“No.”

“Chocolate has milk in it.”"

So, it's a good thing that I wasn't drinking when I read that, because I would have done a spit take. I laughed so loud my neighbors were probably wondering what the hell was wrong with me (okay, well that's for another day) Just fantastic!

This whole crazy story reminds me of the sheep that wander aimlessly through Ireland. I've had friends who've been there and they've been stuck for hours. Now, we have a cow in BFE America torturing our boys.

Loved this! And I love that you and A-BWB are continuing to challenge each other. Keep it up!

:D

Caroline
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LMAO love your oneshot challenges, could just imagine it in my mind as I read, and Dean getting sh*t on, ha ha!

Please write more of these challenges, they are so funny!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That...was...hilarious! Sam being all Sam-like and wanting to get the cow off the road. Dean's reluctance played out in all the glory that is Dean, had me laughing out loud. There are so many lines here worth repeating. Excellent, excellent story!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Ahh, that was so cute! Who'd da thunk it? Sam and Dean shoving a cow off of the road. Must Sammy-boy always be the good Samaritan? Nice job!

Kate
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was just hilarious! I don't know why, but you can imagine Sam dealing with cows and other countryside phenomena, but you really can't imagine Dean... Maybe it's the leather jacket... Could have been one of Daisy's relatives.

I loved this line by the way: “I eat steak. Lots of it. Rare, with the blood still running. How do ya like that, bitch!” Absolutely fantastic!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Okay I refuse to read any more of your challenges at work because seriously you are going to get me fired. I no longer have any mascara left and like Sammy my tummy really really hurts now as I was forced silently swallow down the laughter. Sheer udder brilliance my girl. Thanks for such a delicious read! Roz.
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This? This is hysterical. I was giggling like a loon. My 5 year old was laughing at me. I love your writing. Your descriptions are wonderful, and the brother banter is perfect. I could so see this happening in my head. Hope you post more of these one-shots.

Also hope that a long, angsty story will be making an appearance soon. I just reread Blood On The Tracks the other day. Long stories should be reread after finished in my opinion, to get the full impact. Love all your stories. Please keep posting.
Cathy1967 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Oh goodness. I'm having trouble keeping a straight face here and I read this at work. *laughs* Jeez, that was priceless and so in character. I totally adore your style. Keep up the good work.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »