Reviews for Parenthood
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
awwww... soooo beautiful
is there a prequel to this?
how did he blind?
page-394-always1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
alkjsdgl;kasjgd this is so good
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this is soo cute although i wish i knew why Ron lost his eye sight!
jk-salmeier chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This one is technically the first of your fics that I had read and loved. Its really sweet and the build up to the reveal at the end is great. Because the reader along with Harry is wondering why does Sam just stare at the person holding him. And then when Ron comes into the scene we find out why and its so bittersweet.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
At first I thought... wait, is Ron dead? Is that why Harry's reluctant to hold the baby?

And when he appeared, I thought, is Ron a ghost?

And then I realized near the end... Oh! He's blind!

You make brilliant stories. And it doesn't hurt that Ron's my favorite character.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this was good
Winky796 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
For some reason I seem to love stories where Ron ends up with a handicap ... I'm so evil towards my favourite characters ! XD Aaw, creepy baby x)
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this one is really beautiful. :-) Love it!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I've been reading many stories and so far not leaving any reviews but I like this one. It's good and you showed the true way the blind 'see'. I dated a blind man once with a child and he told me about seeing her when she was a baby.
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh! Ron is blind! I didn't understand that until the end. Really good the way Arthur choses to teach Harry a lesson about parenthood

I have to read all of your fics but I'm with all the finals from college now and don't have the time...Just once in a while when I have a little break like now. LOL

Bye!
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Luved ur story.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww how sweet :)
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw, that's so cute! It's funny reading people's fics from before the seventh book!
mahlee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
absolutley brilliant, is 'sublime' the word?

are there any accompanying fics to this- that are ron/ hermione/ sammy? or explain his blinding?
InLoveWithHarry chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was really good! ur awesome!