Reviews for Battle Of Wills
feh chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
29 chapts and not even any development lp? Julianjake pointless what does she expect to happen when she keeps giving Luke mixed msg signals. Had a feeling you hit a stale wall when you thought up nothing but julianjake lol to drag on story.
svety74 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
You stop writing when the best was coming :( I wanted to see Luke/Peyt together. Update soon please
Mcsexielover chapter 29 . 1/14/2012
What happened to finishing this baby?I regret that you never got to finish it; it was a really awesome story and it would have been great to see Luke and pey finally get together.
TheFandomLounge chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
What happend with this story?i love it!update please!
twilight addict 17 chapter 29 . 1/24/2010
please please update soon. Please? It's really really good.
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
please update! this story is good! :)
jrs328 chapter 29 . 1/25/2009
I really like this story. I read the whole thing last night. Please update soon. I hope Lucas stops being an ass and they get together soon!
jamyj30 chapter 29 . 1/23/2009
cant wait for an update, ill be looking for it
Nes chapter 29 . 1/23/2009
yay can't wat, this is amazing story , I love Lucas in this story
lalez chapter 29 . 1/17/2009
i do know it has been ages since you updated but i just found it and it would be cool to read the rest

if you r not going to update again

plz tell me (PM)

bye
libra20 chapter 28 . 10/9/2008
I really like this story! The way in which Lucas tries to seduce Peyton to be with him is written very well. I think it's hilarious how Lucas won't give up, and Peyton won't fully give in. Both of their emotions are written so well too. I like the rest of the characters in the story, but I love Leyton. The only thing I didn't like was the Am instead of I'm, that's all, but great job with everything else.
music-is-love10 chapter 29 . 9/25/2008
please please PLEASE update as soon as you can. i love this story and i would DIE for an update :]
Take1risk chapter 28 . 8/29/2008
this is really good! when will leyton actually get together?
Lucas Sawyer and Peyton Scott chapter 28 . 7/17/2008
Wow a new chapter. I love this story and I'm dying for an update.
OneTreeHillLover chapter 28 . 7/12/2008
yay. finnally a new chapter. just keep it coming. this is my favorite story.