Reviews for Cut Off the Edges
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I've been through the archive a thousand times and I can't believe I've never read this before. This was very beautifully written and your character study of Jack, not to mention anyone else who might be going through that, was wonderful. Great, great job.
babybluecebu chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I was going to say this is the best Four Brothers fic I've read and then I realized it's the best fanfic I've read period. This is such an incredible emotional roller coaster. Considering you wrote this in 2007 this probably won't happen but I would love to read about him telling the rest of his family or a Steven/Jack story :)
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is the best four brothers fic. And I've read pretty much all of them. I love it.
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You know I have never read a Jack story where he's gay cuz I never found one that was portrayed right. This was fantastic! You did a great job!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow. Ususally I dont read stuff quite like this, but this was very good. I think you portrayed Jack's thoughts so realistically. Everything was just... wow.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh my god, I'm crying so hard right now! It broke my heart when he finally explained to Bobby why he didn't want to be gay! Poor, sweet little Jackie (

This was a wonderful story and I'm so happy to have read it. Amazing work! You're just awesome! I'm so choked up that I can't really find the words to describe how good this was, but I loved it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Amazing story! Great piece of writing
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i really liked that.

especially the end. because even though its happy, its sad too, because you know that he doesnt have all the time in the world.

i loved it.

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Awesome, but I'm pretty sure Jack's straight. "...Jack likes boobs..." Anway, this is just your idea and it was awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
An absolutely brilliant story. You write so well and your plot was well thought out. You get inside Jack's head and let the readers see what might have driven his character.
forgotten-magick chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
this is really good. jack's the most interesting character in the movie, he's got that aura of secrets around him and this story captures that distance perfectly.

well done. i love this.
nina chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wonderful story! One of the best oneshots I have read! I love the way you made the characters act and I'm such a sucker for Bobby and Jacks brotherly love...

Keep writing new stories!
Phiz chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This story was absolutely amazing! A great read! Everything was so vivid it was like i was watching it instead of reading it
iilaiia chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This story is fantastic. The way that the family reacted to Jack's outburst with nothing short of tremendous love and patience was wonderful to read. The characterizations of Jack and Bobby especially felt very real to me. Sure, they're tough and hard men but that doesn't mean they can't help ease one another's suffering and confusion. I love Bobby's reaction to Jack's angst about being gay. He's so perfectly straight-forward about how he doesn't care and now he can tease him for real. This is truly a masterpiece of fiction.

Only note is that due to itself lenght, this would be easier to read if broken into two chapters. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Bravo.
Independent Fire chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was absolutely amazing. This is one of the best fics I've read in a really long time. Loved it. You captured Jack's angst and confusion perfectly. Well done.