Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
GingerMouse15 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
gross... but epic

who would have guessed!
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hehe. Everyone always has Seras and Integra being fans of Rent or Wicked. _ Not that they're not, no, I'm sure they are... but just for variety one day I think I'll write Integra being secretly obsessed with Les Miserables or Cats or something completely unexpected.

Good fic! I
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ah, Sweet. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was very amusing.
kurisu-chan18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
hi i must admit that the ending was a bit of a surprise but it was a nice surprise i never really thought of Seras and Integra that way, but now I'll be searching for fics regarding them and not finding them! how could you do this to me? *puppy eyes* anyways thanks for writing, i loved it.

kurisu-chan18
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
O...Now that's a different one lol! Good fic!
Sanis chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Ew...that was wonderful.
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
im not usually a fan of SXI but this was cute

_ you should continue this with more Wicked songs or something.

XD Wicked rocks

Swd
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I am deprived when it comes to musicals and the such. I finally go Phantom of the Opera and it's been out for how long? I've never really been able to get into Hellsing, but I wish I would have been able to. Keep up the good work, dark
corporalredhound chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Alright! I love IxS shoujo-ai, fan service to the extreme and frankly, I'm such a yuri fanboy myself of any anime or manga, like Hellsing despite that I'm more of an Integra fan myself for that matter. Anyway, good job and update more soon!
SickDeath chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
A Seras and Integra fic -drools- I loved it! Great job!
Greece chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Thank you a hundred times! You've honoured my favourite homosexual pairing! In my fav stories for sure and it's quite IC! Write more, please!
Yooodle chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Not all musical fans are perverse, well all the ones I know are but that doens't mean they don't exist. .' haha I loved it!
Tears of a dying wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
ahh that was so cool...ilove wicked and i want to go see it but it's so exspensive anywhoo good fic me likes it
fallen-one666 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
oh my god this was sweet! I've been looking for more Integra/seras fiction for a long time and your story is so cute! sple please write more like this, or maybe a continuation. anyway you rock