Reviews for In Present Company
crystal.alexander.3785 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
u should keep going it is really good so please keep going with the story. ;)
TruGemini chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hey Lady,

You've gotta come back. There was an author that was writing based on how your story inspired them. Let's just say, we need you to come back on this one.
squishysama chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
please, where's the rest? you're killing me!
Angel of Blood chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
wow i love it cant wait for the next chapter
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
Love it! This has some REALLY good lemon writing. It doesn't seem like it'll be finished, and while i would like the story to continue, it's not bad where you left it. I usually don't like Sess/Kag cuz InuYasha usually dies or runs of to be with Sango, but this is one of the best! Good job -
Crystal-Tiger82674 chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Hello. I am writing to tell you that your story was a good one. I did not stop reading it until I was done with it. I am wondering if and when you are going to add more chapters to this story? Please email me and let me know if and when you plan on writing more to this story.

I also have stories on my profile that I have written if you would like to come and read them and review.

Hope to hear from you soon.
BrainFailure chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
I'm interested as to what's going to happen next with this couple. Lovely work so far!
BrainFailure chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Aw, sorry about experiencing a bad test! I had that my first semester in collage with a calculus class. I studied in mass groups, small groups, and even one on ones and what did I get on my first test of 18 questions you ask? 16 yup 3 of 18 questions guessed correctly and then my next 2 test and the final were all 50s, needless to say I failed miserably.

On to your story [which the review should've been about] I was honestly a little iffy on the quality of writing and the character believability but it's greatly improved with each chapter - I'm quite enthralled with what this budding couple will do next )
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Winter92 chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
wow that is awesome he loves her!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Great story so far!

However, I will agree with you about your mother. I too would be little weird if my mother read any of my stories, even the ones that are lemon. :)

Update!
Fire Tenshi chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
Awee, I absolutely loved this chapter.

The lemon was very well done i must say.

Please Update ASAP!
Shadowstarprincess Pridestar chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
Dude you need to write more send some one the story so they can contuie the story. Cuz if you dont I will just send me the story
girlwholikestwilighttomuch chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
good chapter
belas chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
You've got a decent premise here for continuation - even with more lemons, if you like *winks* - and various lines to explore, such as whether the well still works, if it'll continue to work, whether Kagome will choose to go back to her era if it does, or whether she'll choose to stay with Sesshoumaru, how her continued presence in the Feudal Era will affect her current era, or if it even does - maybe it was one of those things that was supposed to happen in order for her to first get back to the Feudal Era. Plenty of ways to play... Although, I must say that I am very much curious how it is that Sesshoumaru & Kagome ended up so far away from the others - what predetermined it or if it was just sheer coincidence. However, the way you've got it set with Kikyou's revelation of her wish to Inuyasha, it tends to favor predetermination.

Anyhow, you've got a very engaging story, and I hope that your muse, time, and life permit further updates. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »