Reviews for My Street
babieblue chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
*sobs* so sad so beautiful
The smell of blood and sand chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Awesome! I love it! You two are inspiring writers!
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very sweet, but I think if you added more descriptions or smilies etc. it could be improved. But a very good base to work off of.
Emo VP chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I guess if you take a mix of brilliance, creativity, beauty, amazing writing talent and a pinch of emo, you get this story! It was astonishing! (Wow, that’s descriptive, ‘eh?) I loved to see that side of Bella where she proves she can be strong though Edward left. Absolutely Amazing!
chibichomp chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
WOW ! That was awesome ! Especialy since I'm curently re-reading NewMoon for the uptenth time ... lol ... I cried a little, it's so sad ... Keep up the good work !
Mayde chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Beautiful. That's really all I can say. Absolutely beautiful (I know I sent you a review already, but I finally got an account so I thought I'd post one here). Keep up the fabulous work!
I heart Edward chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh. My. God. I really don't know what to say. This came as close as anything to making me cry. And I really don't cry easily at all. Wow. Since I really don't know what else to say, I'll just stop. Thanks so much for writing.

-I heart Edward
twilightbookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow this is great, I can really see her like this after he left. Very good job.

Lindsay
belliston chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I liked it. Though as someone else stated, it's hard to read. It was just so painful for her. You definitely made that come through. Two thumbs up.
kitkatkat chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Inspired by Kurt Nilsen, huh? I never liked him. My mom does, though...*rolling eyes*

Anyway, it was a good story. Sort of short, but good for its length ;)
teenibopper1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow. Sad, but also funny because of the song. Way more sad though. Good job!
TwilghtLionLamb chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I really liked it. It was like you could feel Bella's pain...
sillybella chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
WooHoo! It seems to be letting me review, so I am getting them in while I can before it starts kicking me off again. I love this! Love it. Love it.

And to whoever said the school was fifteen miles away, check page 8 of Twilight: "I wouldn't be faced with the choice of either walking two miles in the rain to school or accepting a ride in the Chief's cruiser." Two miles, not fifteen.

Way to go, girls. Keep writing.
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Kissa...I can't believe that it's taken me this long to get around to reading this. All I can say is OH WOW! Ambereyes/Storms did a GREAT job too...not an error in it! SO angsty...so beautiful. If you'd have entered it in the "no dialogue" contest on the website...you might have won. This just plain rocked.

The iPOD got me thinking though. I know the playlist was probably on Edward's computer at the mansion...but after Edward left, Bella wouldn't be able to change her tunes, would she? Not with dinosaur dial-up at Charlies. In order to get more music to put on her iPOD she'd have to break into the Cullen mansion and raid Edward's abandoned CD collection. LOL...not that she would...she quit listening to music after this event. But the idea of her doing that is really funny to me!

This line was my favorie: "I closed my hands into fists burying my nails into my palms, then shoved them deep into my coat pockets; the physical pain helped to ease the one scorching across my face."

I love it...I love it...I love it!

(sorry my review is so freaking long...I tend to do this when I find a story I like. Heh.)

ROO
aka-amor chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I LOVED this story! I think you captured Bella and her feelings perfectly. It was hard to read, in a good way if you know what I mean. To go back to that time with her, to feel her pain. I loved it! I hope you guys write more!

P.S. When do I get my Cullen cookies? LOL