Reviews for Cadaver Company
Yurrei chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
that was a great story. laughed so hard. keep writing
yllom21 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Very amusing story, I was pratically laughing my ass off. Good job!
Cristalake chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
LOL KAWAII! I knew Heero would be awake and the rose thing... HILARIOUS! LOL I'm adding this to my favs. It was really funny
Cristalake chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
LOL!XD Poor Trowa. He's right you know. I was totally laughing my head off at him XD! I can just imagine him banging his head at the last sentence! LOL
Cristalake chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
LOL! You're so funny! XD
Cristalake chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
LOL! That was so funny! I bet Trowa really thinks like that! It's always the quiet ones ;-) lol rotfl (Rolling On The Floor Laughing)
Lady Fiana chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
This made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair. I can see all those thoughts running through Trowa's mind and him hardly saying a word.

Big thumbs up.
Constance32 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This story has great humor!It's very sarcastic and job!
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
'He nodded. “You have a geometrically appealing back view.”

Even with Heero’s hand on my thigh I translated that one easily: You’ve got a nice ass.'

If you didnt know before, I choose now to inform you. You Own Me.

*loves*

Love,

Jaffa

xoxoxo
Xandranda chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
love it, i've needed a good laugh for a while now and that was perfect. i think your persepsion of trowa's mind is great and the actual plot and style of writing is genius. and it all sounds so normal, like an everyday occorance for these guys. keep writing, i'll be looking for more from you!

Xandrandra x
cranberries chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
I have to say, I was doubtful at first of the Trowa/Heero pairing, being a huge Duo/Heero fan myself, but this has to be one of the funniest, cutest fics I've read in a very long time. And I love the ending. Great job.
Fan chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Wonderful! Trowa is probably my least favorite GW but I loved him in your story. If only more authors could write him like you do. The only complaint I have is the last chapter, it was too rushed for me. But only because I wanted more and to see him and Heero's relationship develop :)
angel101 chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
hey sam i love reading your stories and this one in particular

but none is better than the harry/blaise story you got going on

so could you please throw the rest of your faithful readers a bone and take the story off of hold!

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE!
darksaphire chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
FINALLY! hilarious as usual. i cant wait until he wakes up. that'll really be funny!
Arigazi chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
I loved it!

You've got such a wicked sense of humor!

I can't wait for the next chapter. That's when all of the REAL fun begins, right?

Heero wakes up soon, right? I'm looking forward to how you continue with this and how it ends. You would think the stress would be less now that Trowa's home, right? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Are going to use canon dialogue, or stray? I'm looking forward to whatever happens next. Can't wait!