Reviews for Quarantine
earthluva chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was brilliant! I absolutly ADORE an insane Ryou, or one that's having haluciinations, don't know why lol XD Your lanuage choices were great, really helped the whole not-quite-there, trippy thing ...

And I think you put in just enough information so we could tell what was happening outside of Ryou's cute litte fevered head, even though he didn't understand it himself *pats Ryou on head* You're so cyuuuuuuute! .

Amazing work, now I'm gonna go check out your other stories! *ninja vanishes*
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
wow, this is a completely awesome short.i'm not sure why i'm so enamored with anything where ryou's half mad, but i am ;; and you've portrayed it wonderfully.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
...Words fail me in describing how good this is. A few spelling problems here and there, but nothing serious. I really liked this.
Ayuka Kathryn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is weird and beautiful at the same time. There are a lot of people out there that really like the whole beautiful/weird thing, I know I do. Great job on the story.
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
OMG! I loved this! But I didn't understand parts of it because of Ryou's fever. Was the desert a vision Bakura made happen or just Ryou's fever? And Amane was actually Bakura, wasn't she? I dunno. I loved it though! Happy Valentine's Day!
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I liked it. They never did tell us how Amane died. Then again I've only seen the dub. Good story. Nice and Angsty. Very well written.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ohh, spooky and delightful! Such a good story, too. I felt sorry for poor Ryou. Well done!