Reviews for Desert Rose
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Please continue! Curious to know what's happened!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
How the hell have you not updated in 2 years? That's insane. You should finish at least this story, then go back to what you were doing. I do indeed love it by the way! :)

Please update! :D:):(

Julie:)
PenguinOfTroy chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I like it, keep going :)
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
omg

so, who will she stay with? harry or the rescurer?

update soon plz!
Cateagle chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Okay, Harry finally gets a major break, though it might not do him all that much immediate good. Still, the knowledge that Ginny is still alive has to help both him and the Weasleys considerably. Considering that it's been five years, I do wonder if he and/or Ginny have moved on to others. I could easily see a romance blossoming between Ginny and her savior from Tom's hands. If she has, I rather expect things to get interesting when Harry finally locates her.

One small nitpick, shouldn't "...Harry gladded toward him..." be "...Harry glided toward him..."?
FoschiaFreak-17 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
UGH...way to have a cliff hanger. lol
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Nice followup from the last, and looks like Harry has managed to instill a fear in the DE's only second to Voldemort it seems.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Tch, Tommy-boy. If you really want/need this guy's help in the future, that is not the way to get it. I thought Rahir managed things beautifully and I'll be interested in seeing where, exactly, he's from.

Meanwhile, I rather suspect the next while is going to be most interesting and educational fof Ginny, but in a good way rather than how life as Deeter prisoner was.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Interesting to see what all is happening with Harry, who seems to have become a much harder man because of Ginny's dissappearance, and it seems like Hermione has become a cooler woman as well, here's hoping the two of them are able to at least comfort each other as need be.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Heh, makes sense that Tom would try to welsh on a bet no matter what promises he made. Going to look forward to what happens to Ginny next time.
FoschiaFreak-17 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
good so far, update soon!
Merrymow chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
ICanCTheFuture chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
O.O, I love it! please update!
Merrymow chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
NotAnymore9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Poor Ginny, I'm not a big fan of hers but I would never want her to suffer or anything...the story looks interesting, and I want to see who is the man who will help her...also is this going to be Harry/Hermione? That would make the story even better! Hahaha bYe