Reviews for Knights of the Silver Millenium
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
The crossovers don't seem to mesh very well. Too many things seem left out or just don't fit well. Maybe it would have worked better if you had introduced a Kamen Rider character right from the beginning in the first chapter as you did with Ranma and SM. Instead it feels like you just pasted KR onto a typical Ranma/SM fic.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
MTA chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Are you gonna continue this story? It's great. Suggestion make herb come as like a transfer student and he would according to the musk have a life debt to ranma and he would become a knight. Now Saffron may or may not fit in cause he can already melt stone. Maybe Saffron would come and they would find out he's possessed by some star beast phoenix and at the same time he arrives there is another star beast and Ranma would cure Saffron by capturing the phoenix (which would turn out to be one of those beasts that the guys behind the stuff were after) and Saffron would become a knight and he would capture the other star beast. And Ranma would get new moves :) suggestion for a new move: light furnace it is white lunar light that has the effect burning (different than fire the other way) the enemy. A new weapon could be an omnipotent golden/silver/platinum sword that has the same effect as light furnace but it takes place as the weapon hits the weapon will also be able to change from weapon to weapon as Phoenixes are shape changing beings. Problem about attacks is that ranma won't be able to use it over and over because after a certain time it will burn itself out like a pheonix
HolyMage Mouto chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Are you going to continue this story it is kinda cool, and is very unique.
Meggan chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I wonder who the other knights are going to be. I figure there is only going to be one more female knight, with the rest being male, so I'm curious whether the knight of Venus would be Kasumi, Shampoo, or Ukyo. I can't see Akane as a knight. She's to stuck up, and there is no way that she would be able to keep a secret like that. She would probably lord her position as a knight over everyone, even the other knights. Plus Akane can't be the knight of love, knight of rage/war, definitely, but not love. She barely loves anybody but herself. I noticed that all of the knights were named after the greek gods that share the name of the planets. That's why I only think there will be one more female knight. While I have a couple ideas on who you might choose as the other male knights, most of them are not permanent characters, and they only really show up for a story ark or a fight. The people I'm thinking about are Ryu Kumon (I think that's the right spelling) the guy who pretended to be Ranma so he could steal the Umi-Sen-Ken scrolls, Pantyhose Taro, who only really shows up when he wants to beat the crap out of Happosai, and Herb and Saffron, but they're both in China, unless you think of a suitable excuse for them to be in Japan. Those are the only people in the Ranma universe. I could probably name some people who could be knights out of the Sailor Moon universe, but I figured the knights were just going to be people Ranma knows.
Belle chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I have to say that I think it's a good idea to make Nabiki into a knight. I figure that either her or Kasumi would be a knight as they both got very close to guessing Ranma's secret. I have to say though, while I it's nice to see some attention in the firepower department being given to earth(seeing as there is no Sailor Terra, and Tuxedo Mask/Kamen isn't really a senshi) I would have expected Nabiki to be the knight for Mercury. She is most like Ami with her intelligence, and then you can take into account her "ice queen" personality. I like that the Tendo has a mallet as her weapon, even if it isn't Akane. Don't make Akane a knight. She wouldn't keep the secret, and well, Akane's character is just not suitable to be a Knight.
alice chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Like this fic. I hope that you update soon. The concept is interesting, and I have been surprised by a couple of the choices of knights. The fic does have an eposodic quality that reminds me of the Sailor Moon anime, with the episode/chapter/monster of the week, along the way getting more and more characters when the fight gets to much for the current characters. I find it amusing. I also don't mind that its like that because most of my knowledge of Sailor Moon is from the anime. I also liked the opening speech. It was similar enough to the speeches given by the Sailor Scouts to be interesting, but different enough to not be corny and stupid. I also liked the reactions from the students when they showed up. I think Akane's ridiculous hatred of the knights hilarious. Only she would get angry at them, especially when she and Nabiki were both saved by them. Sometimes I think that someone just needs to go and beat some sense into Akane, most of the time in fics it ends up being Kasumi who has to finally force Akane to see sense.
Cara chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Who are Kat and Leo. I figure that they're probably star beasts in human form, but you never did explain that. You just said that they were twins that were staying with the Tendos, and that they were alies of the knights. That doesn't really let me know who or what they are. Also, I like how you made Nabiki a knight and that the star beast she contracted was her own, and it was her childhood imaginary friend. I also find it funny that while not Akane, the one knight that's a Tendo just happens to have a mallet as a weapon of choice. I enjoyed Ranma's comment about mallet-happy tomboys.
ChaosRonin chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
hey ten really been enjoying this story, i was just wondering if you have any plans to continue with it ?
Elemental Medadragon God chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I say that is a great idea now Nabiki can keep the other knights from fighting. Also I have to ask in the ratrace chapter when you had Ranma see a shine did you mean that Shampoo may become a knight? If so are which planet would she be. That all so please E-mail me your response E.M.
duelingchamp chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
this is really good.! ! ! i hope you update soon :D
Angel of Courage chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Um...are you going to continue this story? I hope you do!

I think it would be interesting if you made Kasumi and Kuno knights. Keep up the good work!
Ranma2387 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Is Kasumi going to become a knight? If so from what planet?
Ranma2387 chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
Please can you continue this story it is really good and i want to know who Ranma is paired up with for this story.
griffenvamp chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
so are you going to update?