Reviews for Of My Heart
Fnicks-Gurlz chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
GOOD GREAT FANTABULISTIC
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you post soon, because I'll be waiting!
padfootedmoony chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Kep up the great work. I love it.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Wow. Harsh parents Draco has. Sheesh. Anyway, this was a good story, probably a bit rushed. But good nonetheless. I sometimes like it rushed you know? Just to like get to the point or whatever? Anyway, this was a good explaination of Draco's history or whatever. And it finally explains that Draco is in fact...*Drum roll*. A Death Eater. But I'm sure he'll get help from Dumbledore. I mean, he has to right? Dumbledore wouldn't just let him rot away his life with the Death Eaters and his stupid, ugly, rich-ass prat of a Father.

But anyway, I do like this chapter, so do please continue. Meaning, update please!:D:)

Julie:)
GoodGirlzDead chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Everything DOES seem to go back to Lucious doesn't it? *deep breath* So now Dumbledore knows about his mark. I think that went over a little too easily to tell you the truth. But I still want to see what happens, like what Dumbledore does as a reaction and how Draco adapts to this new, or new to us, side of him.

JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Yes, lets. Please update this is a great story!

Julie:)
Fnicks-Gurlz chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Damn it!Hurry I want to know what happens next! PLEASE dont make me beg! I really really really want MORE
GoodGirlzDead chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
what's happening with Draco? How's that talent show thing going to work out? Will Draco and Ginny EVER stop fighting long enough to get over their petty differences? Lord knows. That's why you're the author and I'm the faithful reader :) Hope you can get another chapter out to us readers soon!

Dracoginnylover24 chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Love this story. Good Luck! :)
padfootedmoony chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
This is great. Keep up the great work. I love it. Keep up the great work. It's awesome.
darkroses2992 chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
OMG! wat wrung wit Draco? n hermione jeeze she on fire tryin 2 get wat is hers hehe! anways lov da chap! D
GoodGirlzDead chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Eek, I almost hit the wrong button...ANYWHO...I like this one. Draco/Ginny is one of my favorite couple-ings. Hope you can update this soon!

darkroses2992 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
FINALLY SUM1 FIGURES IT OUT! lol had 2 get it off ma chest! anyways great chap! D
Fnicks-Gurlz chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
wow that was so good! I dont know what to say other than WOW!