Reviews for Locked in the Basement
Chewy2007 chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
This was a pretty nice read overall, I like this fic. However, there are some things that can be worked on (as if you'd care by 2010 :X). Firstly, what happened to Bikini Bottom? It was never explained why it was basically abandoned to THE CORRUPTED AMERICAN YOUTH, and what was up with the other town. Swordfish was also kind of dumb for a criminal mastermind, since he had some chances to kill Spongebob when he didn't need him anymore, such as after his slam jam with Mr. Plague, or sending one of his henchmen to kill him at Patrick's house, unless if he lost them for some reason, among some other things.

The dumbest thing that happened was at the end, where Spongebob ends up trapped in the basement. Why couldn't his friends just bust down the door or something, or have some rescue workers do it? From what little you've described of it, it seems like it was just a tough, crappy door. Pearl didn't even feed him or anything, he was just stuck with some ABOVE GROUND RODENTS UNDER THE SEA.

There are some other things too, like the wonky sentence structure, and everyone apparently moving back to Bikini Bottom by chapter 6, the non-boatmobile cars and guns (I don't mind the latter, to be honest. I've done the same thing in my own Spongebob fic), the passage of time being weird sometimes, and those rats in the basement.

All and all, it was okay, and I liked reading it, so GEEWWWD JAAWWB BUUUCCKKKAAAAYYYYY!
dskfhkds chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
epic luv it
Akiki chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
This is... AWESOME! I love horror stories, and this is probably one of the best one I've read in SUCH a long time.
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
Wow... that was incredible. Awsome job! This has actually inspired me to work on my new SB story now called "Red Algae". Great job!
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Oh crap... SWORDFISH SANDERS!

Atleast Spongebob was able to say hi to his friends... for five minutes... until that freaky dude showed up...

I just hope everything will be okay for our yellow friend. :(
iluvtosurf94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
It's a really interesting stories, I've never seen Spongebob in that...dark way. Maybe it's got something to do with the Flying Dutchman. Well, update soon!
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Oh man, that was an amzing chapter! Awsome job!
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Oh man, poor Spongebob. All he wanted to do was give that guy a proper burial. This is going great! Can't wait to read more!

I kind of thought of some deaths for the story. The order of the deaths is

Pearl

Mr. Krabs

Larry

Squidward

Spongebob

Sandy

Mindy

Patrick

And yes, Spongebob did have the premonition. So this would be a little interesting since the one who always has the premonition in the movies is the last to die.
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 1 . 2/12/2007