Reviews for Just For Tonight
Raffie13035 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Aww... They're both adorable !
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww! Now that was so cute! Arc is kinda brave after all, not everyone dares to snuggle with someone else for comfort like that. Even if it was just a drabble I enjoyed every single sentence, and I'm not even a fan of that pairing so you should be very proud of your small but marvelous creation. :D But please, write something more!

And if it would interest you I have written a fic about them too, but in a more brotherly atmosphere, and they are little kids in it xD
Sugar Maniac chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LunethArc... They are perfect~ and this fic is so sweet and cute... I'll make this my favorite if I have an account... #sigh...
hellohworld chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh gawrsh! I read this ages ago (had a little bit of trouble finding it), and I remember squealing along to it for days on end... Very adorable and exquisite writing.

Keep rockin'!
FaithStarLight chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Very sweet :) Loved the ending!
Spontaneite chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is the greatest tribute to Lunarc I have read. FluffMighty (The god of Fluff)must have possessed you very, very firmly.

-Darktayle
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aw! so sweet!
Super Little Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
The two of them were so~ adorable! I think you made them in character *and* together, and the whole story at the same time cute *and* funny.

I love the way you write TTTT Thankyu so much for this fic!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aww that's just to cute!
momonokouki chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Nyah ! ~

This story is so cute _ !

But the characters are cute, yeah I know.

Good job !

Please continue in this way.

A french reader, Momo.

ps : sorry if my english isn't perfect T.T
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww, a little LunethArc bit, that's so cute! And it seems to fit Arc very well.
Homunculus chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I just have one thing to say to this drabble. Aw! .
Mia chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw, how cute! *giggles*
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
*snickers uncontrollably*

That last line by Luneth makes this story freakin' perfect. I think they'd make a cute couple. So far, every fic I've read has determined Arc to be gay.

I think he's just cute, is all.
0110111001101111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007