Reviews for The Crossroads Revisited
caspasta chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
good story - you should continue it :)
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. You captured the what if of the situation perfectly. I'm not into Zuko losing his scar. I like characters to suffer, to break them down only to build them up to be stronger. I would be honored if you gave me any pointers on improving my writing skills. You make me want to be a better writer Keep writing one-shots; they're amazing.
noname00 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
After finishing that I wish that this was a multi-chap fic:( That ending was just wow, and I want to know what will happen to Zuko; does he go straight to jail or get put to death? This one chap by itself was great but a multi-chap would of been fantasticxD
sokkantylee chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was truly amazing... 10,0 times better than what we saw on the series! And 100 times better written. Thanks for sharing.
Rebel-to-Write chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Man that is good. I love this! You are a very good writer.

"Down there somewhere was a brave young man who had sacrificed everything to do what he believed to be right…to listen to his heart."

This has got to be the best take on the 2nd season finally out there!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Sweet... Nice work on this! Cool story...
a blinding summer light chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was great! I loved Azula's line, "Zuzu, but your scar has gone missing. Would you like me to find it for you?" That was absolutely Azula! Also, I really liked the way Aang blew up... I'm not sure why but it just screamed, "Jealous Aang" to me, and that's always funny. XD
chromaticalish chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
“I seemed to have overlooked this before, Zuzu, but your scar has gone missing. Would you like me to find it for you?”

That was possibly the most in-character Azula phrase I have ever read XD

For the most part, good. The ending was a bit rushed, and Aang's character was a bit too impatient and cold at times, but I think pretty much everything else was spot-on. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I think you should continue this story!
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
OMG! This is an awesome little story...but it's too short! You just HAVE to continue! This is too good to be a oneshot! PLEASE CONTINUE! I enjoyed reading this so much!
Zutaralova chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
omg...that was so amazing.

u r definately on my fave list of authors.

it is soo touching, but I am not so sure I like the ending.

MayB if u had another chapter or so to see what happens next, I'll like it more...I talk too much don't I?

*I'll shut up now*
InfinityMissingReason chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Nice. I like what you've done. I think that if that episode could've had a different ending, this would be very fitting. It is sensible, well done and is not full of specific pairings. Just... Yeah. I like it. It's good.
Frostbite Panda chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Excellent. The language and diction were impressive, especially in a crop of fanfictions where that is not normally found. The characters were a *tad* OOC, but not so much as to make unplausible. Infact, out of all of them, I think you did the best characterizing Zuko, who can be quite a challenge.

I enjoyed it because that is how I wanted that episode to end as well. Zuko going back to his old ways made me slam my head against a wall. *Laughs* But I guess it just makes this show even better.

My only complaint is that the end seemed to be a tad rushed and the fight scenes a bit sloppy, but that is easily fixed and relatively minor compared to your fantastic writing and characterization all together.

Anywho, can we expect an elaboration on this? I certainly hope so. I am quite intriguied. :)
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was very good. Really reminiscent of my own, except for the end...

Anyhoo, the writing style was quite good. Very descriptive. I think you captured Katara's character very well. I can't say for Zuko because he went through the personality-changing thing. Aang was acting an awful lot like Sokka (but he would in a Zutara story).

At any rate, I enjoyed it.
Arowen Half-Elven chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I really loved that. I've kinda been wondering how things might have happened had Katara been allowed to heal the scar, but Zuko being captured along with Iroh never occured to me. Good twist.

You really went about this well. I imagine, in-show, it was meant to be taken that Zuko told Katara what happened to his mother during that strip of time when they were together, but we didn't know what was happening, but I like your version of events too. I'm totally faving this story.