Reviews for Shore Leave
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
uh yeah sarah i loved for sammy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
What an awesome big brother Sam has. Lucky to boot, stumbling across Sarah. And of course he had to play it like that. :D

Very nice. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Yeah, way to go, Sam. I like Sarah. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I KNEW IT! It was the long lost Sarah! Hehe, I loved this story. It was funny because it seemed realistic, not out of character, and well written. Great job! :D
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
OMG, it's Sarah! I was kind of expecting it, because Dean was completely and totally too smug with himself for it to have been anyone else, but this was an absolute delight to read. You write Sam very well - I could see him reacting to Dean's plan with a "the things I do so you can get laid" sort of face. ... I'm not sure that makes sense, but oh well. In any case, this was wonderful, and I look forward to reading more of your fics.

P.S. I found you through a rec someone posted on LiveJournal. I don't remember who it was, but I'm so glad they posted a link.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
You have this ridiculous talent for making me love Sarah! I didn't love or hate her in the show, but every time I read her in one of your fics I fall in love with her character.

Every time Sam said "thank you, Dean" I got this huge smile across my face. That came across so beautifully D

"...wrapped the towel around his waste..."

I giggled at that line there. Hehe (waist). I know it was just a silly mistake, but I found it funny.

Very nice!
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I also posted this in the thread at Limp Sam

Wow! What a sweet story! You took us deeper into the boy's heart's and mind's than the Supernatural writer's, without taking them out of character. I loved the humor ,the lauging out loud kind and other times just grinning from its utter adorableness.

My Dad passed away on Valentines Day many years ago,so today is alway's a little sad.

This was a nice way to begin this day and I wanted to say Thank You for telling this beautiful story

Cheryl aka shimmerinstars77
carocali chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is so cool! I have to be honest, that I didn't see this coming! How wonderful how the fates align at times. I know how much you love Sarah, and you write her so well. I'm happy you were able to find a way to bring her back.

Nice moment for Sam (and Sarah) although 3 beers? yikes! Maybe we all need to find the boy and get him liquored up. Did I really just say that? Eek!

Thanks for sharing! And Happy Valentines...

:D

Caroline
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Fantastic! So lovely and sweet!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Lovely little valentine fic that left me fluffy and warm inside, especially happy because Sam finally got laid! Yay!Great how you brought Sarah back into the storyline and helped the brothers in their time of need(s). Win-win situation all round. Great stuff.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Very, very sweet! And as usual, you have the brother banter just NAILED. It's like you channel them when yuo write dialogue, and it's such a joy to read! Happy V-Day!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Nice story! I want sarah to come back, but instead they're bringing in this emanuelle vaugier person... :(
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
woo hoo go sammy go! I was hoping and hoping thats who dean was going to find for sam. I liked eva too but she is a little missing right now...great job and thanks for the valentines treat! till next time
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
oh, what a sweet valentine, this was wonderful!

hee! i loved that line!

thank you for this!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very cute. I only have one issue...do you think Dean could really go 3 months between girls? :-)

Nice Valentine's story...thanks for reminding me I will be alone :-( bf is 1100 miles away at home and I am on the raod working.