Reviews for Josh, I'm Sorry
I luv it!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwwwww so sweet! :)
TheWickedKitty chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw! This was actually my favorite episode of Drake and Josh, other than the Blues Brothers one. Drake going out with just an average geek is refreshing. I know he has a sensitive side, which is mainly why I loved the episode and this story. Great job!
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow. Great oneshot! I luv Drake and Josh, and that episode is my favorite. Actually, it's funny cause I just finished watching it five minutes! Huh, funny how things work, eh? Anyway, but awesome fic!
xfilesfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Cute story, although I don't know any girls who wear boxers in gym class.
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
this is one of my favorite episode... good job
warriors-icefire chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw . . . yay. Sweet one-shot. Loved it!
Froggeh12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Sweet story! You did a really good job on this, I love it! _
tomisaqt chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey. I liked this story. It was sweet. I like how you didn't change what happened, but instead elaborated on it. It showed a side of Drake that we don't often see: compassion in the end, and true sadness and hurt. The Drake Parker that we see doesn't often show that because he's afraid of what others might think. I liked this story. Thanks for writing it!

ice heart mat chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I saw the preview and I knew that I didn't want miss it and I loved this great one shot
ash-rox chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was good no no great
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I liked it!
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I know you said you have no intention of continuing this, but I still say it'd be pretty cool if you did. Anyways, great story.
SaMaNtHa chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I LoVeD ThIs StOrY It WaS ReAlLy SwEeT and ToUcHiNg KeEp Up ThE GoOd WoRk! :D
RedRaspberry chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Aw, very cute! I really enjoyed it!