Reviews for The Armageddon Game
Moonprincess92 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad you wrote this sequel, because I definitely felt like Jack's story wasn't finished. And it was brilliant! I love how there was the Doctor and Rose and all that flirty Jack in the end which I so swear could have actually been canon. Really great. :D
1life2ROCK chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story. I've stayed up way way way way wayyyyy too late reading it. Thanks for the great adventure with Rose, the Doctor, and Jack.
Coru chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
So, I have to say that these two stories are now at the top of my Dr. Who favorites. Both Doctors, and snogging between my three favorite characters. Fabulous writing, very in-character and overall amazing.

Loved every minute of it.
ice-connoisseur chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Lovely ending! Is there another one? Please?

Keep writting!

Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
*Claps* Bravo! I've really enjoyed reading this fic. The plot has been great, the characters IC, and the writing splendid. I really love how the whole thing flows together.

Any chance there's a sequel coming up? *big wide eyes* I'd love to read it.

However, if there is a sequel coming up, one word of caution: I wouldn't have them be a sort of 3-way couple. I've seen this attempted before with Jack/Will/Elizabeth but it didn't work. I can definitely see LOTS of flirting with Jack, but I don't see a 3-way romance with Jack/Rose/Doctor being IC or necessarily believable, even if the Doctor is an alien and no matter how much they all care for one another. *Shrugs* My two cents.

Again, I've really loved this fic.
Gamine Madcap chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Hehehe...that was great! Congrats on finishing your story...a feat even I can't seem to manage. Hope there's gonna be another at some point. Keep up the great work!
saz89 chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Brilliant end to a BRILLIANT phic :oD

Any more gonna be written? Another one in the series?

Pwetty please *looks angelic* hehe - doesnt happen often!

Gamine Madcap chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
~giggles~ that was fun. can't wait to see how it ends. is there gonna be another story after this? Keep up the great work and update soon!
saz89 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
I take it the next one if the final?

I really like this still, will there be more?

Im glad Jack and Rose have come to an understanding, finally! No more hard feelings :o) will the doctor EVER find out though?

Hope it all works out *hint hint*

jadedmiscreant chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
I'm really enjoying it, keep it up. Good writing.

Yay Jack! I always hated the fact that they got rid of him so quickly.
Gamine Madcap chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Mwhahaha...yay updates! Can't wait for more. keep up the great work and update soon!
saz89 chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
Interesting.. didnt see Tosh doing that? Kinda did, but didnt think she would!

Hope everything FINALLY comes out to everyone! The doctor deserves to know the truth!

vanessadeanne chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
I'm so excited for them to all be together again! Rose is immortal huh? That might be useful for a while, but really, what a hassel. Love this story, the combination of hope and angst gives me chills.
k-girloftherings chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Yay! You've updated. Can't wait for the next chapter!

saz89 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Ooh.. she cant interupt now.. not after everything was about to come out! hope they get out of it, and soon !

UPdate, Saz