Reviews for The Armageddon Game
Moonprincess92 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad you wrote this sequel, because I definitely felt like Jack's story wasn't finished. And it was brilliant! I love how there was the Doctor and Rose and all that flirty Jack in the end which I so swear could have actually been canon. Really great. :D
1life2ROCK chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story. I've stayed up way way way way wayyyyy too late reading it. Thanks for the great adventure with Rose, the Doctor, and Jack.
Coru chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
So, I have to say that these two stories are now at the top of my Dr. Who favorites. Both Doctors, and snogging between my three favorite characters. Fabulous writing, very in-character and overall amazing.

Loved every minute of it.
ice-connoisseur chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Lovely ending! Is there another one? Please?

Keep writting!

Ema
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
*Claps* Bravo! I've really enjoyed reading this fic. The plot has been great, the characters IC, and the writing splendid. I really love how the whole thing flows together.

Any chance there's a sequel coming up? *big wide eyes* I'd love to read it.

However, if there is a sequel coming up, one word of caution: I wouldn't have them be a sort of 3-way couple. I've seen this attempted before with Jack/Will/Elizabeth but it didn't work. I can definitely see LOTS of flirting with Jack, but I don't see a 3-way romance with Jack/Rose/Doctor being IC or necessarily believable, even if the Doctor is an alien and no matter how much they all care for one another. *Shrugs* My two cents.

Again, I've really loved this fic.
Gamine Madcap chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Hehehe...that was great! Congrats on finishing your story...a feat even I can't seem to manage. Hope there's gonna be another at some point. Keep up the great work!
saz89 chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Brilliant end to a BRILLIANT phic :oD

Any more gonna be written? Another one in the series?

Pwetty please *looks angelic* hehe - doesnt happen often!

Gamine Madcap chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
~giggles~ that was fun. can't wait to see how it ends. is there gonna be another story after this? Keep up the great work and update soon!
saz89 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
I take it the next one if the final?

I really like this still, will there be more?

Im glad Jack and Rose have come to an understanding, finally! No more hard feelings :o) will the doctor EVER find out though?

Hope it all works out *hint hint*

Update,

jadedmiscreant chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
I'm really enjoying it, keep it up. Good writing.

Yay Jack! I always hated the fact that they got rid of him so quickly.
Gamine Madcap chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Mwhahaha...yay updates! Can't wait for more. keep up the great work and update soon!
saz89 chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
Interesting.. didnt see Tosh doing that? Kinda did, but didnt think she would!

Hope everything FINALLY comes out to everyone! The doctor deserves to know the truth!

Update,

vanessadeanne chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
I'm so excited for them to all be together again! Rose is immortal huh? That might be useful for a while, but really, what a hassel. Love this story, the combination of hope and angst gives me chills.
k-girloftherings chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Yay! You've updated. Can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxo
saz89 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Ooh.. she cant interupt now.. not after everything was about to come out! hope they get out of it, and soon !

UPdate, Saz