Reviews for We're in for a Bumpy Ride
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Sneaking this review in from work but I just had to say I loved this opening chapter. Sam clearly is still unwell, and Dean, bless his cotton-socks just doesnt know how to deal with him being so under par. Loved how you woved in the concern for the boy around brotherly banter! More soon. Please.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ah, an interesting start to your story. What's wrong with Sam? Is there more to this than meets the eye? I'm sure Dean was more than happy to get out of the Roadhouse, after all that happened!

Cool! Can't wait for more!

:D

caroline
Rachelly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hey!

Great start! You really have the boys down true to character. I can so see Dean and Samand hear their voices in my head as I read this. Loved the sunglasses bit and the other teasing things Dean did, love Sam being sick and needy and I liked the boys moods in this. Dean getting a bit upset about the mention of Dad's "failures", Sam pulling inside himself. Of course, I love Dean's concern for Sam as well. Can't wait to read more! Great job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Hm...a buildup is going on. Why is Sam still hearing voices? It's a little creepy...

And I love their banter. Sam and his sunglasses make me happy. But I can tell there are still unresolved issues...

Makes me excited for what is to come next :)
Joella chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I can't wait for more and now I have to go read the other story to see how Sammy was hurt. I'm on edge to see how this continues and hope it's a long story. I kept seeing the Dean from the opening of CSPWDT as I read your words. Who!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11