Reviews for We're in for a Bumpy Ride
Kaewi chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
Alright! Great "ending". This turned out to be fantastic. I hope you're posting the final part soon! Looks like it'll be full of action and answers.
KatieLB chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
ok hurry up LOL You've kept me entertained all day today I have gotten nothing done and yet im itching for your next story! Great job on this and I am looking forward to the next instalment!
KatieLB chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
oh i told you deans guilt was going to get him... they so need a chick flick moment to get both boys heads back on straight...another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
dean is going to kick himself for not reading the paperwork before he signed it! another good chapter...
KatieLB chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
oh thank you thank you thank you for getting dean inside! another really good although heart breaking chapter...good job
KatieLB chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
are you trying to kill me? oh poor sam..but i do have to say that having jess and his mom there will be a god send even if they are dead LOL... dean is going to friggen flip out! great chapter i was sitting on the edge of my seat!
Nate and Jake chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
Awesome story! I loved it. I can't wait for the next part.
KatieLB chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
NO! oh dean is going to be so pissed when he finds out he is giving his brother over to the enemy! another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
oh no no no...deans doing the right thing but falling into a trap...geez... thanks for a little explanation as to whats been happening...great job
42-Sporks chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
Nice timing on the epiphany there Dean. Bumpy rides are all you ever seem to get lately.

Aw...Sammy. Post-Concussive syndrome sounds awful. Easier to kidnap a disoriented Winchester though, so it isn't without its advantages. I mean...

This story was awesome. I love the length of your stories! Not that I have anything against novel sized fics, but yours are just the perfect size - not too little, not too much either. The brotherly love is wonderful and it's not overdone.

Please say you're posting more!

~Sporks
KatieLB chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
thank goodness... bobby and dean are catching on that something is seriously wrong with sam... another good chapter...my hearts breaking for dean his guilt is huge!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
how could sam get tired of over protective big brother? Another good chapter...hoping sam finds something on the computer and Im hoping he talks to someone soon!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
oh those two boys are going to wear on bobbys nerves but quick.. .hopefully sam will open up some to bobby...which will hurt deans feelings but you know LOL... another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
oh sam really needs to tell dean whats going on with the voices... another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
went back are re read the other one just to get ready for this one...cant believe i missed this many posts...oh well that means i have something to do today LOL...great job
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »