Reviews for We're in for a Bumpy Ride
Nate and Jake chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
Awesome chapter. I am glad Sam is doing better. Update soon.
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Great chapter ! Looking forward to the next !
carocali chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Sam on the ventilator! How limp!Sam of you! :D

I absolutely love how Dean just took control of the situation and my heart broke for him as he realized the wool had been pulled over his eyes. A psychiatric ward! Egads! I guess Sam saw that... I must have missed that part. Poor Dean! Guiltridden Dean.

And where is the good doctor? Has he already discovered that HE'S been discovered and high-tailed it outta there? I can't wait to see Dean get in Asher's face before this is all over.

Brilliant! Love it! More!

Caroline
friendly chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
ah pooh, sammy just can't get a break huh.. love it..

great job...
ephiny63 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Hey Honey

I just wanted to say congrats on this chapter, great intensity with Dean, you have done a great job. Keep it up :-)

hugs Shelly
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
WOW Sammy was thrust into a life threatening position really quick! I can't wait to see Dean kick some ass after what's been done to his baby brother. I am so looking forward to your next chapter!
blackcatswhiskers chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Great story - keep going.
HardyGurl94 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Aww poor Sammy.

Love the story tho! :p
pageavenue57 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
AWE Sam made it for now haha YAY..Dang Dean needs to put two and two together and see that the demon was behined this haha its so clear to us and not to him I know but GAH frustrating :) man cant wait till you update again and...no this story cant end haha..EVER :)
coldsun chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Yay! He survived! Of course, I didn't expect anything else. You simply can't kill Sam (or Dean for that matter)! Anyway, awesome so you just keep going! )
42-Sporks chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. I think I should be the latter of the two. Things always get worse for the Winchesters before they get better. Oh this is exciting and infuriating. Poor Sam. Poor Dean. Please post more!

Sporks
FairyElle chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I totally loved it! cant wait for the next update. I'm really hoping Sam will be okay! )
roxy071288 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
hurt!sam is love, this fic is love, yay love...
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Yeah, they managed to get Sam breathing and intubate him, great writing - SALT - I learned something today! Thank god they got him into the ER without Dr Osmond turning up and doing his worst! Dean so won't forgive himself for literally committing Sam, though unwittingly, and him getting beaten up and locked in a padded cell! Especially as it's one of Sam's biggest fears. Hope when he comes round he isn't more traumatised by what happened to him! Dean so won't leave his side now and will hopefully call in Bobby to help, they so have to deal with the demon in Dr Osmond! Great chapter, loved it!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
I love a devious Dean.

I also love a big brother Dean. And the image of Sam in the jacket...it's so sad. And how hard for Dean knowing he had Sam committed here.

And Flower? Aw...Sammy...

But NO! Sam should BREATHE! I really hope someday we get to see Sam with blue lips on the show :)
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »