Reviews for O Sweet Forbidden Fruit: Another KuroFai Section
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I had to read the story of the King etc etc cos I really don't get it. :S
Neko Blue Hydrangea chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
I have three words that describe my enchantment to this story. "Oh... My... God..."

It is so good, I need to make up a word to describe for there is none strong enough. I am speechless!
Udyjay chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMFG. That was so facking sweet! Hehehehe *giggles and bursts*
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aww, that was really sweet, too. Some of the way it was written was a little confusing. Like...toward the middle. But it cleared itself up. And the last couple of lines were really cute. o XD Poor Tomoyo. I think it's kinda creepy that people think Kurogane would have feelings for her. Well, romantically speaking. Anyway, yeah. Well done again!
colouredwing chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Phew! Both chapters are really great .

They profed that you can write very beautiful love stories as well as...nah you konw what (lol, nice idea to use oil)

Thanks for posting!

I want to read more!
Kaitlin chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Wow. That was amazing. o Actually, I thought you did a very good job of conveying what you wanted to. Sorry the website's being a turd. XD But really, good job. That was the sexiest Kurofai ever. Cause it was sensual without being smutty! Yay!...Hmm...*dies from embarrassment* Yeah, I think the reason I really like to read Kurofai is their feelings towards each other...guess I'm a romantic? Plus they have the most huggable personalities on the planet. XD Anyway, keep up the good work.
moonstarlover4u chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Me: *eyes wide* Wow...that was beautiful...

Sugar: we were about to start a rant about why this only had one review, then we realized you only posted it yesterday.

Me: But if they're aren't more reviews soon, we will rant!

Sugar: and ranting is something we do well!

Spice: besides squealing and sobbing?

Me: YES! The two S's and a R...we should find another word for rant that starts with an S, so we can have the three S's...

Sugar: how about...shout?

Me: doesn't sound good.

Spice: seethe?

Me and Sugar: *eyes pop* YES! SEETHE is our new S!

Me: *clears throat* we are the three S's!

Sugar: *giggles*

Spice: *rolls eyes* look what I've started...*looks to author(ess)* good story...can't wait for more...unless that's all...
Plink chapter 2 . 2/13/2007