Reviews for Sammie Rae: Missing!
LucidKren chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
:D I really enjoyed this. Everything you write is awesome.
CC-R2000 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Really cool! And especially the part where John was ready to haunt Bobby's ass! lol :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
in the words of Dean: SON OF A B*! gr i love Sammie Rae & Sammy's interaction! he's a great uncle he can't forget her AH!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ive noticed but not said anything...idk if anyone else corrected it either. It isn't a Wendingo, but a Wendigo.

love your stories :) looking forward to this one especially now that she is talking!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
so whats with the walking bear?
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Love this! You are fantastic at writing their interactions, they are perfectly in character, down to the way they each deal with Rae (love the name). Sam is a teacher and is a little more able to be upfront (harsh isn't the right word) with her while Dean is a little more protective and nurturing... Hmm Think Dean is the mom after all:) LOVE this, you are an amazing writer, the dialogue is top notch.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
how old is she in this fic?

i like it so far
Sushi Chi chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Ooh. Nice. Forboding. They escaped. John's haunting Bobby. Great story too. Very nice.
L5472 chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Woo another awesome Sammie Rae story. Looking forward to reading the next one! ]
exitlight chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
I really really liked this as a pre story to School Daze. You did a really good job, keep it up!
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
I LOVED this story! Don't ask me how but I'd missed this one till Bobby mentioned it in school daze and so I went searching! WOW! I love the fact the Dean still takes care of Sam...the image of him tucking Sam into bed was just so cute is an understatement!
Elliesmeow chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
Whoo hoo! We got to see Bobby too. I loved the little insight into why John pushed Dean so hard to take care of his brother. I bet it worked better than he could ever have hoped and after that it just was assumed that he'd always do it.

Very nice.

LorGilFan chapter 11 . 5/15/2007
AWESOME, LoL, I read this one pretty fast it was so good. Now I am glad you did the sequel. I loved them both. Sammie rae so cute she reminds me a bit of the girl in yasmine's story about the girl that the boys found in the back seat. Um they named her Zeppy. Anyway glad you shared this with us.
xJazminex chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Ooh, pretty... another chapter... Thanks, that rocked and cleared everything up... :) Hoping for a sequel, or another Sammie Rae fic? Maybe i shouldn't press my luck, but... please? Lol... Absolutly great fic...

Love Jazzy
Aquarius Angel chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
I really like the Sammie Rae character, and how the guys acted with a kid around (not that much different than when they don't have her taging along)! Nice orginallity, etc, and over all good job...etc!