Reviews for Unwanted Rose
Sky Hopper chapter 1 . 4/30
Ahh so fluffy I LOVE it XD
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 1 . 2/17
That's a really cute story! I was confused first because Meilin would threw her arms around Syaoran if he would give her a rose. But now everything makes sense and I really love that story! And Sakura and Syaoran are a couple now! :)
hiiragizawa29li21 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i really thought it is for meiling! great story!
Silver Amaranth Skafe chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Cute oneshot, I almost cried when Sakura was heartbroken, but I think that's mostly because, When I was 7, I used to watch CCS every Saturday

Yeah you are right, Syaoran's acting was waaaaaaay too perfect.

Anyway it's good, and I can say that this fic shows that you have improved a great deal over the years.
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
oh wow that would have been sooo embarrassin 2 me . if i told him i liked him i would have walked away after... so i dun face the humiliation... interestin story...really liked it )

~*pika*~
FruitFanatic chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
ahahahaha! Cute! Very cute! _

It was a nice story, and a really good legnth _
Miku39Hatsune chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Special treatment lol! Great story
yingfa07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Sweet! that was really cute!

i really liked this story!

thanks!

i am going finish reading 'your gaze'!

looking for other stories!

yingfa07
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
hahaha nice...
TRAPNEST chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that was cute :D

"Who would turn down that chance?" hehe
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That Syaoran is such a coward! He waited 4 Sakura 2 confess 2 him 1st because it's much easier 4 him 2 reply her than she 2 him...anyway d whores i was talking about in ur other fic is Mizuki, Rei...n maybe Meiling...update! U shouldn't disable ur PM...it makes it harder 4 people 2 send u a message...
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
KAWAII!
Pam Elric chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is very nice! A friend of mine recommended it, congratulations on a very sweet story!
totally-misunderstood chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
ah ha ha ha that little sneek lol i love it well lol if you remeber me 4 ur first fic i was the 3rd 1 to comment and somewhere recentally lol i loved it soo much keep this up im guessing you dont like Mailyn (sp?) 2 much do u? well yeah i love your fics keep em up!
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
i love it! keep on writing