Reviews for Chords
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 36 . 6/13
I think I don’t even hav the words to describe how much delighted and jumpy I am on the inside though I may look calm on the outside! Lol
SO SO AWESOME!
Damn Love it!
Especially all the Sasusaku moments since im a Sasusaku die heart fan!
emily chapter 35 . 2/8
I love this story but u made ino seem kinda desperate and made she and shika's relationship be like he is doing it out of pity.i love sakura and sasuke together
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 36 . 3/28/2014
That was so totally awesome! Fantastic job with everything. The plot was great, the words and descriptive language was good, and i loved the werewolf theme! I really liked how Sasuke and Sakura turned out too, and the other couples were really cute. So, again, great job.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 36 . 5/31/2013
Love it! Finally, Neji and Tenten kiss!
fox girl66 chapter 36 . 9/29/2011
Cute :)
anderberrybros chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Congrats, Hinata :D I'm proud of you... /sniffs
Oh Sasuke, let me beat you to a pulp... Gosh you're irritating. -_-
anderberrybros chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
NARUTO-AAH NEED TO READ NEED TO READ.
Beautiful, I must say. I love Hinata. (:
anderberrybros chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Awwww (: You write fluff nicely!
anderberrybros chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
How cute yet sad. I love these two. They're quite adorable. (Let's not mention the manga, hmm?)
Excited to read the next chapter :D I love every single part of this.
anderberrybros chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
INO, YOU IDIOT. DON'T DO THAT! I WILL HIT YOU WITH A MALLET.
The descriptions in this chapter are quite good. I enjoyed it very much! (:
anderberrybros chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Oh, poor Hinata! Everything will work out, darling!
I still completely love this idea of yours. It's awesome. (:
anderberrybros chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I love Tenten! Her interaction with Neji is so cute. :D
Oooh, the Suna group is here! Things are about to heat up... Moving on to the next chapter! Yay!
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I've been in love with this story for years and I'm finally getting around to reviewing every chapter. I can't wait to rediscove my love for Chords! (:
rainbow spell chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
ok, that was an amazing story! i loved the concept, i loved the way you wrote it and i loved the way it went all along :) i just wish there was more of SasuSaku :/ :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 36 . 4/6/2011
Well, DewWater-chan... I only have one word to say to you.

AWESOMESAUCE.

I loved your fic, it was the epitome of awesomeness, really, I was always dying to know what would happen next, everytime I turned to the next chapter... It all just seemed so funny, beautiful and magical -all the things a good writer has to make you feel- and you made it, you were great. Well, you are awesome. I just loved Sasuke -MY Sasuke-, though I think that you should have put a scene were Sasuke's change on power -way too powerful now- was proven, a scene were we could see all his developments and that he was able to do what he wanted. Okay, now, it was AWESOME. I LOVED IT.