Reviews for Aftermath
Sucker for shipping chapter 45 . 2/2
This story is officially one of the top 10 stories of my Favorites on FF! Make more stories! Your stories give me interest.
Sucker for shipping chapter 27 . 2/2
Cool. September 17 is my dog's birthday.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016

overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
LadyRin18825 chapter 45 . 7/21/2013
I loved it so I couldn't stop reading I read it for 13 straight hours and I also write your story is truly remarkable I hope one day I might be able to write even slightly as good as you it would be a true honor and it was a real honor reading your story. With this review I thank you and understand why you are writing your own stories.
Yusakuraki chapter 45 . 5/23/2013
AWWWW COME ON! I love this series and cannot get enough of it! If I had billions of dollars, I would make your fanfiction into a movie! It's so amazing! I want to see what happened to Misan and Kenji! I want to see them have kids. XD I cannot wait to see Sessy's expression at having grandkids. MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Gaga overSessy chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
I'm in love with this Story! Is amazing -
Karly chapter 45 . 1/24/2012
Omg this is awsome i love it.

But now i got to read the first part.

I didnt know this was a sequel.
anji chapter 31 . 12/19/2011
YouR story is great and please continue writing.i cant wait for the next chapter!
lilHina-chan19 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Ok, I lvu this chapter it's so darn cute -. Is there a way tht u can make another story thts from the POV of Misan and kenji and Kagome and Inuyasha bcuz there wasn't alot mention about then after Naraku finally dies. I guess wat Im saying is "side stories plz"
Arianny Benitez chapter 45 . 4/25/2011
AWSOME WORK ON THE WHOLE STORY IS WAS VERY INTERSTING FOR ME TO THIS STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. U SHOULD REALLY MAKE MORE STORIES AND I WILL BE SHORE TO READ THEM, AND THIS IS ONLY MY FIRST TIME READING UR STORY. SO PLEASE DO MAKE MORE STORIES & IF U DID LET ME KNOW O-KAY. TILL I READ ONE OF UR STORIES AGAIN FAREWLL
mulayhna chapter 45 . 12/5/2010
mhmmm.. what can i say about it... uhh how about i absolutely loved it! ;P i read both the stories the first and now the sequal and i enjoyed reading them both. i think i liked the another chance one better though but thats just because im a big sessXrin fan. the ending in aftermath was perfect. it wasnt cliche but unique and unexpected. awesome job.
Bubbel chapter 45 . 3/21/2010
Hey

Love it...Its one of the best storys I have read..