Reviews for The Green Eyed Monster
Tee2007 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
could i expect any less from you...? nope! that rocked as usual...

Until Lois came on to Smallville i really couldn't figure out how Lois was right for caught the essence of my character problem with Lois - all that time she was with Richard and it doesn't even occur to her that her Man of Steel suffered all those years? In the end, i see how Lois is the right choice for him - she does have many redeeming qualities, but Lana HAD her place...and now Smallville is getting annoying with the never meant to be Clana romance...although i have to be a little miffed at you if you're attacking my fellow Vancouverite, Kristen Kreuk, if it's just Lana - then i'm with you!

*sigh, mumbles* great job as usual...

*mumbles some more* Damn Alphie, she keeps writing all these great stories and i can't - how many ideas does she have anyways? hmph!
asdghjlkl chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Ha! I love Jealous!Lois! This was adorable! And Lana is indeed a green-eyed monster. Well done! *laughs*
Arhazivory chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
That was lovely. :)
Moonlight234 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I think "green eyed" Lois is quite comical, you did a good job with this piece...Is it going to be longer?
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I'm settling in for a long night of fanfic-reading with The Cure's "Greatest Hits" album on repeat after a very tiring, stressful day, and I had to start the evening off with your awesomely squee-inspiring V-day Clois jaunt. Just thought you'd like to know your writing is therapeutic.

Willa1317 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Oh my goodness! So good! If Lana ever comes in contact with Lois she better watch out! Ha ha! Post-it note! I love it!
katbaby chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
I loved how she worked out her jealousy. I loved this part:

“And the sappy, romantic card?”

I shrugged. “Just write ‘I love you’ on a Post-it note and stick it where I can see it every day.”

So cute! Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentines Day!
lere chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
It's a PERFECT masterpiece. I simply love it! I loved the first part because I think you made a fantastic CK POV. The second part I don't need to say WHY I loved it... A Pulitzer, Alphie!

Warm hugs from Brazil,

Kloklo chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Τhose stories are going better its time a new one comes up...I cant stop laughing and of course I cant wait for the next part..;):D
katbaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I loved this story. So fun to see into your "Shadow of My Father" universe. First valentine... too funny. And just what you'd expect from Superman - honest response. Thanks for sharing and especially for the feeling of ease with one another. Happy Valentines Day!
queequeg1013 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
What a real riot of a story! Absolutely loved it. As soon as the story got to the Miss Tessmacher part, I couldn't help but bust my gut laughing so hard. And the red, oh the red, additional adjectives part...too funny!

You may want to warn people in the future to make sure they not drinking something while they read this. Or else they risk the contents of their drink squirting out of their nose or going down the wrong pipe.

Brilliant work.
D. Taina chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I love your fics! I especially loved this one. I'm sick of Lana from the Smallville show, too, so I throughly enjoyed reading this. ;) It's nice to see Lois get jealous for a change, and Clark is so sweet! Great job on this story! :D
27 | « Prev Page 1 2