Reviews for Save Me, Rafael, My Archangel
starless-ocean chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Wow... the plot in itself was already great with unexpected turnings and dramatic moments, but that thing about Heero's brother... Amazing! This gives the story a certain... touch.
Lulu67 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Mondo-Bongo chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
hittocerebattosai chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Aww! Totemo kawaii desu yo! Daisuki desu! *hughug* Love it! Really! *pets the cuteness*
Blitz-Sora chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Aw... The ending made me cry. )
Sylver Secret chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
OMG! That was amaziong-see? so good, that it completely disarmed my spelling skills! The ending was very nice, book-like and superbly written D
darkrevenge chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
Great work and awesome ending. I like how you tied up the title, the elephants and the book all up in a nice package.

Just watch out for those rebels. Sneaky bastards...

Aryam chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
I love the end! Really enjoyed reding this fic!
mikinyet chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
Brill story. Glad everyone got to find out the truth in the end and Duo at least now knows about Heero's anxiety attacks. Lovely ending as well for Heero to finally find his brother.
mikinyet chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Well I certainly don't think the others are going to be happy over what Heero did but at least he and Duo seem to be working things out.
Sirithgliniel chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Well I'd say it answers more than a few questions! wow. That wass great!
darkrevenge chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
heh heh heh. I knew it was mission. Wow, Heero goes far for a mission. I hope you get your computer back.

snowdragonct chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Heh...good ass-chewing he got...and more coming from the others. I was delighted that Duo finally got to take Heero home, and to find out it was all a set-up. Sneaky stuff. I look forward to finding out more in the next chapter. It's been very intriguing. Poor Michael will never know...
Sylver Secret chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
well, that's a crappy way to spend a vacation-though thats what those places are, very very warped vacations from reality...this read as if the end is near, i'm glad there's more on the way )
1Leesha chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
O good job! I love the fic so far! Please update again soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »